Suggestions for a new girl gamertag

• Level   1

Yes, I'm a girl and I would like to change my gamertag on Xbox. I want it to be kind of girly so people know I'm a girl but nothing with like sexy or hot or anything like that in it. You can be sexist if you'd like lol i had a suggestion for SammichMaker and I really liked that but hopefully I can get some more suggestions. I'm not very creative so it's been hard for me to come up with anything good. I'm a total gamer girl lol i love video games so it could be anything!! I want it to be funny though! 

• Level   4

I wish I could help you but I'm also creatively challenged when it comes to usernames, etc. I like your GT now as I'm a fan of Halo and Princess shows that you're a girl, but that's just my opinion. :)

Xbox 360 S owner since 9/3/10 | Xbox One owner since 6/16/14

I'm addicted to Destiny... Level 24 - Titan - Defender

• Level   1

Yea but I made this GT when I pretty much played only Halo, and now I'm starting to branch out and play other games so I want something that still says I'm a girl but not necessarily with just Halo lol :)

• Level   4

Ah I see, well if I think of anything decent I'll post it. Also if you want to play Halo: Reach sometime, hit me up, I need to get back into that game.

Xbox 360 S owner since 9/3/10 | Xbox One owner since 6/16/14

I'm addicted to Destiny... Level 24 - Titan - Defender

• Level   1

Sounds good to me!

Absolutely! Just add me or whatever if you wanna play sometime! I'm on a lot so whenever you're free :)

• Level   5

SeraphX..??

• Level   5

It's a struggle to come up with a new GT, If you love games why not try and think of some of your favourite characters and adapt into something that's your own.

-

I got the inspiration for my GT from Assassin's Creed as the main character who's strapped into the animus is only an assassin in a digital word. Hence my GT.

-

I will mention LadyWithA380 just because it makes me think of an innocent lady with a .380 Haha

• Level   4

Black Wolf XCI

Ah I see, well if I think of anything decent I'll post it. Also if you want to play Halo: Reach sometime, hit me up, I need to get back into that game.

I'll jump in on that too. Not played Reach for ages and miss it. Gives me an excuse to pick up that annoy everyone Needler again. Haha!

• Level   5

ChazHasNoBono

• Level   5

Surely if this was a guy people would have said 'come up with your own'?? Still pretty decent advice. Pick a tag that means something to you. If you use someone else's creation, then it's meaningless. Sort of like plagiarism.

• Level   2

Coming up with a gamertag can be tough. I feel like I came up with a cool tag for my wife, which is kinda based on her name, her profession, and what some might think of her. My sister in law took part of her name, and mixed it with a favorite snack of hers.

• Level   4

lollypop turd

User Banned.

• Level   4

Please, oh please, just don't use a bunch of x's or numbers in place of letters.

Melonhead Jones, cousin of Jughead, don't need no clan, he's his own man. Put the gun down, son, and live, live to fight another day. K/D is 0, and so is yours, unless you've actually killed somebody, or died.

• Level   5

Aztec Warrior

ChazHasNoBono

Has that GamerTag, been used before..?? I'm pretty sure, i've seen that GamerTag on Gears of War 3...

• Level   1

Be careful when changing your gamer tag. You spend weeks thinking of one, finally find one that hasen't been taken. Change it ,then wish you kept your old one.