controller losing connection

• Level   2

over the past couple months, my controllers keep losing connection- they are less than 1 year old.  it was really bad, cleared up, then has started again.  bought a new controller and it still has been happening with the new controller but not as frequently as the other 2 controllers.  both triggers on one controller stopped working but only one trigger would not work at a time- never both at once so i thought maybe the controllers were shot which is why i bought a new controller.  batteries are good and this issue did not happen at all in the first 6 months of xbox use.  there are no new electronic devices around the xbox.  do i have an issue with my console or a virus or maybe something else?

• Level   8

Hey,try reposting this in here > forums.xbox.com/.../7.aspx

Iam sure someone will be able to help you better with your problem.

• Level   8

It will not be a virus.

-

are you using the same battery pack on the each controller when the problem arises?

-

if you have a plug and play cable try plugging in the controller without the battery pack attached,this will show you if there is a problem with the pack or the controller.

-

if the problem is still there when using a cable and is the same on all controllers then it will be a console problem.

• Level   2

missed that- thanks.