Is there any headphones that work with xbox 360 and PC?

• Level   2

I want a turtle beech type headphones that can work with both my 360 games and Age of empires online on the PC? i live in the US.

• Level   2

bump

• Level   5

I have a set of Triton AX-180s that work well on my 360/PS3/ and my PC. They're fairly cheap, but very cheaply made. I'm on my second set now, the first replaced by Triton/Mad Catz since the earpieces fell apart after nine months of gentle use.

• Level   2

Go with Turtle beach....I got a pair on sale for around $60 last year, its wired, but works with PC / XBOX, and the cord is probly 6 feet...Sound is great.

• Level   5

i have tritton ax pro but getting some astro a-40

Follow my twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/gh0stsniperz

If you liked my post or if i was of help to you then please smash that like button. Thank you.

• Level   1

I would suggest looking at different types of turtle beaches and reading the back of the boxes and seeing if they are compatible for Xbox and PC.

• Level   3

Turtle beaches x12 are very good for a tight budget

I'm here to make FRIENDS not enemies!

• Level   1

Have you looked on the Turtle Beach Web site? Check E Bay. You'll find a few inexpensive headphones.

John Lacher (PIknows)

Solana Beach, California

• Level   2

i just got the turtle beach X41's. do these work with PC games

• Level   3

I use turtle beach x3's, getting old but ok. I have heard people having problems with some of the cheaper turtle beach ones though. I would google or bing the model you fancy, before buying.