looking for PS3-like controller for XBOX 360

• Level   1

I finally made the switch from PS3 to Xbox360.

I am not used to the Xbox controller

I am looking for an exact replica of the PS3 controller for my Xbox.

can someone please recommend one I can get?

and I have searched the web but can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for.

thanks all!

• Level   1

hi

• Level   1

hey!

• Level   5

I know you can get devices that allow you to use 360 controllers on the PS3... Maybe they have ones that will let you use PS3 controllers on the 360?

Just wondering, why switch consoles rather than keeping both? As someone who owns all three current machines, I couldn't imagine being limited to one console, especially after having already owned another.

My Top-10 Games: Kights of the Old Republic  Final Fantasy VII  Resident Evil DC  Dragon Age Origins  Gran Turismo 4  Skies of Arcadia  Shenmue  Test Drive Unlimited  SNATCHER  Heavy Rain

• Level   1

I'm not that much of a gamer, I only play soccer basketball and mw3 and I play like 4 times a month.

I just prefer the layout of the ps3 controller.

I found this mlg pro circuit controller from madcatz,, its $99 but its what I was looking for

• Level   3

www.engadget.com/.../cronus-adapter-lets-you-play-xbox-360-with-a-ps3-controller-and - this sounds interesting, if you can wait for the release that is.

www.ebay.co.uk/.../140703303492 - and this.

I hope these help (they are pricey though)

Game Dragoon Gaming Community ----> Click Here

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=HalfChaosnova&platform=xbox - Mass Effect 3 Profile

• Level   1

Another solution may be the MadCatz MLG controller. But it is expensive. You can change weight and also the layout of the controller

sorry sasuke... no next time...
    • Level   5

Nokia4USA

I'm not that much of a gamer, I only play soccer basketball and mw3 and I play like 4 times a month.

I just prefer the layout of the ps3 controller.

I'm just being inquisitive here... If you're not really a gamer, only play a few games and prefer the PS3 controller, why did you bother to switch from the PS3 to the 360?

My Top-10 Games: Kights of the Old Republic  Final Fantasy VII  Resident Evil DC  Dragon Age Origins  Gran Turismo 4  Skies of Arcadia  Shenmue  Test Drive Unlimited  SNATCHER  Heavy Rain

• Level   1

I know someone who gets me huge discounts on membership, games, accessories (only for xbox)...

I did get the MLG controller, so i am good now,  though i am still testing it out to see if its stable

• Level   1

They make most controllers look like xbox ones ironically./

• Level   5

EightFall5

They make most controllers look like xbox ones ironically./

They all looked like Playstation controllers for a long time as well. If you look at the two of them, they are basically the exact same layout. The only real differences are the size & the specific placement of the analog sticks. Ergonomically, the 360 controller is a much better design. I just wish I could get a wireless by a manufacturer other than Microsoft. I normally stick only to the original manufacturers, but Microsoft's sticks don't exactly function all that reliably.

• Level   1

i recommend getting one of these:

www.amazon.com/.../ref=redir_mdp_mobile

it has 2 inputs, a ps3 wired control input, and an xbox 360 usb input.

and it has a normal usb output you put into your xbox

• Level   4

You can use a PS3 controller on the Xbox360 with one of these;

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1

Getting worse with age and doing terrible, lol  :) 

• Level   1

If you look here www.engadget.com/.../cronus-adapter-lets-you-play-xbox-360-with-a-ps3-controller-and