Games for Gold September what 2 games will we be getting for free on Xbox Live Gold exactly in September?

• Level   4

I don't want Transformers- war for cybertron, and Ghostbusters.

http://www.trueachievements.com/IntenseJames.htm

• Level   4

MLGKxKhaos

No we gotten two free games in June We got (in order):

June:

1.Fable 3

2.Spartacus Legends

Spartacus Legends is not part of the GWG promotion.  It was also available on PS3 and is a F2P game with microtransactions.  This model is consistent with many other games on PC, as this has been going on for a while.  It is not a game that was a paid game that MS made free for 2 weeks like they did with Fable, DG, AC2, etc.

"Beware of those who are well practiced in bad or simple tactics"
    Super Street Fighter IV - Main: E. Honda, Alternate: T. Hawk
    My YouTube Channel

• Level   1

Halo 3 has already been a free game.

No one knows anyway.  Not this early.

If you are gonna make stuff up...Make it believable

• Level   1

I hope its a new game thats good and not a game nobody knew about until it was free.

• Level   5

DOGGEH

Halo 3 has already been a free game.

No one knows anyway.  Not this early.

If you are gonna make stuff up...Make it believable

Halo 3 has not been a part of the Games for Gold promotion yet...

セバスチャンです

• Level   2

It would be nice of them to have 2 good games to give away

• Level   1

Games for Gold September what 2 games will we be getting for free on Xbox Live Gold exactly in September?

• Level   4

Halo 3 has not been free yet and your saying no one knows have you read this forum at all?

July:

1. Defense Grid

2.Assassin's Creed 2

August:

3.Crackdown

4.Deadrising 2/Case zero

http://www.trueachievements.com/IntenseJames.htm

• Level   1

Forza motorsport 4 is far more superior if you would like a glimpse of the mortorsport series horizon is the brother noone wanted

• Level   1

I rlly want max Payne 3 and saints row the third ya

• Level   1

Dead Rising 2 is free and 3 is going to release

• Level   2

Either of the Fallout games would be great, got a load of DLC I never got round to playing so would love either. Borderlands or Left 4 Dead, Forza 4 or Dirt 2 / 3, I doubt they'd release SR3 but who knows, they may be generous!

Embrace Death.

• Level   1

I heard rumors about halo 3 being free

• Level   1

I heard through the grapevine that the 2 next games for gold are two worlds one and banjo kazooie nuts & bolts.........

• Level   1

It's been confirmed...You're all retarded and stop suggesting what games will come out next. Just wait one more week patiently like the rest of us instead of spreading rumors, trolling and guessing.