Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

• Level   7

The header is Alex Kidd

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   5-2 after choking with less than 2 minutes to play.

@1brandiesel

• Level   7

Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   5-2 after choking with less than 2 minutes to play.

@1brandiesel

• Level   V

Played a little GCI and I got the horse puncher achievement in Darkest of Days.

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   8

What game is today's header from?   This is an arcade game.

28 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 2,387 points today.  Here are the top 5:

• beer is gud - 290 points
    • xDJNeLLieNeLL - 265 points
    • Wonderfulwest - 255 points
    • Damaging Excess - 215 points
    • Tornadic1224 - 190 points

There is 1 position change on the leaderboard today

• CAWZY has taken 113th spot from Ikit Klaw

There are no Milestones today.

The last header from yesterday was from Alex Kidd in Miracle World.  brandiesel1 got it right.  

Here is the full picture:

• Level   7

That game is Dragons Lair. If it is, I loved it.

@1brandiesel

• Level   7

Just finished all campaign achievments on The Darkness 2. Now onto mp.

@1brandiesel

• Level   8

What game is today's header from?   This is a PC game.

37 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 3,398 points today.  Here are the top 5:

• GamingTailor - 480 points
    • Daft Badger - 405 points
    • brandiesel1 - 370 points
    • DSight  - 165 points
    • Illegal Infamy / DarkDefender - 160 points

There are 2 position changes on the leaderboard today

• Wonderfulwest has taken 11th spot from Desolation
    • brandiesel1 has taken 58th spot from SugarRy

There are 2 Milestones today.

• Congratulations goes to brandiesel1, who has passed 60,000 points to land at 60,147
    • Congratulations goes to SugarRy, who has passed 60,000 points to land at 60,021

The last header from yesterday was from Dragon's Liar.  brandiesel1 got it right, and he has been mentioned 4 times in this tracker. 

Here is the full picture:

• Level   7

I'm not too familiar with pc games, but my guess is Diablo 2.

@1brandiesel

• Level   5

I would say the same, but I don't think it is. I wonder if it is Dungeon Siege.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   8

It's neither Diablo or Dungeon Siege.

• Level   7

Baldurs Gate 2?

@1brandiesel

• Level   8

brandiesel1

Baldurs Gate 2?

No, but it is in an isometric view.  It also has a couple of follow-up games on the 360.

• Level   7

Man, you have me stumped. The only other game I can think of is Fallout.

@1brandiesel

• Level   V

Brand, congrats on being mentioned 4 times.

Zen, any idea how many times that's happened?

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   5

Been playing a lot of non-Xbox stuff lately. Some oldies too. Super Mario RPG, Mega Man X series, starting with MMX1. Just finished God of War III and Uncharted 2 for the first time. I'm a little blown away playing them back-to-back. Replaying Uncharted 1 again and thinking about going back on GoW1&2 again as well... On the Xbox, I've been playing Rage. Sent HAWX2 back to GameFly early.--Just wasn't have any fun with the sequel. Supposed to be getting Topico 4 soon.

Header: Fallout 2?