Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

• Level   7

Picked up Alan Wake a few days ago on Steam. Hoping to finish that up (again) before American Nightmare this Wednesday on the 360. Completely forgot about it. Somewhat disappointed that it's only going to be 200 GS though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bon3zz1001

Battle.net Battletag Bon3zz1001#1236

Jack of all trades, master of none,
    but ofttimes better than a master of one.

• Level   6

Got about 160 today playing Rage and Halo Reach. I really dislike Halo

UK Xbox Deals

The gamer formerly known as 24.

• Level   7

TheMightyAndrew

Finished Dead Island for the 2nd time. Promised a friend I would help him do it co-op. Picked up some achievements here and there. Time to return it to Gamefly and sit tight with a slot open until Mass Effect 3 comes out. Now I just need to hammer away at Batman: Arkham City Game + mode and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Are you getting Syndicate by any chance?

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   8-3 after an easy win. Huge game with the Cowboys up next.

@1brandiesel

• Level   8

What game is today's header from?  This is a SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive game.

32 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 2,933 points today.  Here's the top 5:

• brandiesel1- 883 points
    • Alchemist Don - 340 points
    • xDJNeLLieNeLL - 230 points
    • Mike Double U - 135 points
    • Avenging Titan - 115 points

There are 2 position changes on the leaderboard today

• xDJNeLLieNeLL has taken 32nd spot from  Burning Revolver
    • brandiesel1 has taken 57th spot from Twylyght Myst

There are no Milestones today.

The last header from yesterday was from Assault Rigs.  Nobody got it right.  

Here is the full picture:

• Level   7

That header looks like Syndicate.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   8-3 after an easy win. Huge game with the Cowboys up next.

@1brandiesel

• Level   8

brandiesel1

That header looks like Syndicate.

It is.  I thought I would roll it out with the new game coming.

• Level   7

Nice! I loved that game. I knew almost instantly and then I realized the new game coming so I thought it was cool you did that.

@1brandiesel

• Level   5

isturbo1984

^^^

yw xD

lol, really though. 4 times, wow. has that happened before? we should give it a name, like the "trifecta".

Hah, I hit the trifecta ( named 3 times) a few months back. maybe we should name it after an achievement? Godlike? Seriously 4.0? Mile High Leaderboard Club?

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   5

brandiesel1

Nice! I loved that game. I knew almost instantly and then I realized the new game coming so I thought it was cool you did that.

I thought I would get in the mood for Syndicate and it's cyberpunk world by playing Deus Ex. Almost finished my second play through as I missed a few  story related achievements and a few Ebooks, as well as I set off one alarm I know of and missed foxiest. I'm working on Foxiest now and only need two ebooks. I am so paranoid that I have set off an alarm at this point via a camera or a turret. I think if Foxiest of the hounds does pop I will collapse from relief.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   7

I still have to finish Deus EX. Not setting off any alarms is difficult. I set one off as well.

@1brandiesel

• Level   V

So i punched a horse in the face for 100gs and then got hung up playing Gotham City impostors

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   8

Tatakai no Kami
    I thought I would get in the mood for Syndicate and it's cyberpunk world by playing Deus Ex.

Aren't the games in New Zealand distributed through Australia?  I only ask because Syndicate was refused classification (read: banned) in here Australia.   So will it even be available in NZ?

It  does bother me too much, as I'll be getting my copy from Ozgameshop instead.

• Level   5

Banning in OZ has never affected games being sold in NZ, but games being edited to pass classification in OZ does affect which copy we get here. A lot of Aussies were trying to import MK from NZ when it was banned in Oz.

That will end soon as finally Australia is getting an r18 classification

• Level   8

Tatakai no Kami

Apparently that will be January 2013.

• Level   5

Zen Like Calm

Tatakai no Kami

Apparently that will be January 2013.

Well I guess that is the final sign of the Apocalypse then.