Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

• Level   7

I'm starting to get angry with some of these Syndicate achievements. I defeated the one boss without accessing these UAV bots to refill my ammo. You have to target the thing and then hold down LB, so it was pretty easy to simply not do that. No achievement.

-

Then I completed the one level without killing any civilians. While in your special vision mode the surroundings are gray, enemies are orange and civilians are blue. So once again it was pretty easy to make sure there was nothing blue anywhere on my screen before I started shooting. No achievement.

-

And for the record, I'm playing on normal. One of the achievements needs to be on normal or higher, the other doesn't specify a difficulty level.

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   7

^^ Did you only use the mini-gun on that level where you aren't supposed to kill civilians?

• Level   7

You get the mini-gun at a certain point after you take it off a certain enemies dead body. And once you pick it up, you can't drop it even if you wanted to. (I tried. Can't kill civilians with a gun I'm not using was my logic)

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   7

Ah, sounds glitchy then.

• Level   7

@ Sword Style. I don't know if this will help you, but here is a video I found on that achievement.

watch?v=bnEgXOpImU8

• Level   8

What game is today's header from?  This is a PC game.

33 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 3,190 points today.  Here's the top 5:

• Jose Bear - 485 points
    • Alchemist Don - 290 points
    • x24hrs2livex - 270 points
    • robert999220 - 225 points
    • Is that a PANDA - 210 points

There is 1 position change on the leaderboard today

• DanteSparda504 has taken 35th spot from The Resistance

There are no Milestones today.

The last header from yesterday was from Syndicate.  brandiesel1 got it right.  

Here is the full picture:

• Level   7

brandiesel1

@ Sword Style. I don't know if this will help you, but here is a video I found on that achievement.

Yup, that's the spot. As you can see, enemies glow orange and civilians glow blue. And it's not like they are running about throughout the entire sequence. At certain points, a group of civilians will run out in the open. It's not hard to hang back for a few seconds and wait for them to leave the area entirely before you start shooting. Still, no achievement.

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   7

Bought American Nightmare. Good so far but I haven't tried the arcade mode yet. Already picked up two achievements. Game looks great and no framerate issues yet either. They give you the choice between a 30 fps cap and uncapped (default) as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bon3zz1001

Battle.net Battletag Bon3zz1001#1236

A

• Level   6

Just finished Rage up. Great game but the ending totally sucked. Now its back to Skyrim

Cry baby

#LouiesBrownBear

• Level   5

Just finished my second play through of Deus EX. Mopped up the missable achievements from the story and the Doctorate achievement, but I must have set off a Camera or Turret or something as Foxiest of Hounds did not unlock for me.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   7

I'll take a guess at the header and say Command and Conquer?

• Level   2

My first one was the opening act from sonic gen

• Level   V

Good guess on the header brand.  I'm sure it's one of them.

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   7

^^ I have been getting lucky lately.

• Level   7

Watching the end credits roll on Syndicate right now. Good game, but it's not what I was expecting. Since the premise is so similar to Deus Ex, and considering Star Breeze's work on Escape from Butcher Bay. I somehow got it in my head that it would have a hub of sorts. Where you could walk around and talk to people, go shopping, get side missions. Yeah, there's none of that. It's your standard linear FPS where as long as you keep moving forward, you'll make it to the end. But as far as linear FPS goes, it's up there with the best of them in my opinion.

@Sword_StyIe