Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

• Level   7

brandiesel1

TheMightyAndrew

Finished Dead Island for the 2nd time. Promised a friend I would help him do it co-op. Picked up some achievements here and there. Time to return it to Gamefly and sit tight with a slot open until Mass Effect 3 comes out. Now I just need to hammer away at Batman: Arkham City Game + mode and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Are you getting Syndicate by any chance?

Unfortunately not. I wasn't able to finish Dead Island with my friend in time to send it back. 

As you see my Jedi powers are far beyond yours.

• Level   5

Just got done replaying Metal Gear Solid on the GCN. Since I picked up the MGS HD Collection for the 360, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to play Metal Gear with achievements. aAd so I'm replaying the entire series. I've never played Peace Walker though. That was originally on the PSP? How is it compared to others in the series?

• Level   8

What game is today's header from?  This is a NES game.

29 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 2,886 points today.  Here's the top 5:

• Sword StyIe - 330 points
    • x24hrs2livex - 305 points
    • Jose Bear - 260 points
    • Alchemist Don - 240 points
    • Epic Louie - 230 points

There is 1 position change on the leaderboard today

• GreyPilgrim has taken 91st spot from KLRSKIR

There are no Milestones today.

The last header from yesterday was from Command and Conquer.  brandiesel1 got it right.  

Here is the full picture:

• Level   M

The header is Battletoads.

I'm very close to finishing up the last achievements in Bug Village. The very second I get the last achievement, I am DONE with that glitchy game.

2010-12 Xbox MVP Alumni

The King of Firefight has a Twitter

Post provided "as-is." Confers no rights.

• Level   5

Still playing Dark Souls.  Had to take some time to farm souls.  There was a good spot that allowed me to level up 40 times so I did that and now I'm at level 108.  still on my first playthrough though

• Level   7

Fullmetal1986

The header is Battletoads.

I'm very close to finishing up the last achievements in Bug Village. The very second I get the last achievement, I am DONE with that glitchy game.

Beat me to it. I was in hospital today having a knee op so I didn't even see it.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   5-2 after choking with less than 2 minutes to play.

@1brandiesel

• Level   5

Well I spent about two hours today working on the final achievement on MX vs ATV Untamed... and I made absolutely zero progress. I have to get within the top 5 on the local "Fastest Lap" Leaderboard on every track in the game -- there's 10 tracks where I'm not placed in the top 5. Started working on the Supercross tracks, focusing on one at a time. Two hours later and I'm still racing on the 1st track. :P

Think I'll start working on something else and come back to this at another time.

• Level   7

I'll start 2 games tomorrow. I haven't earned any gs in 2 or 3 days now.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   5-2 after choking with less than 2 minutes to play.

@1brandiesel

• Level   5

FFFreak1129

Still playing Dark Souls.  Had to take some time to farm souls.  There was a good spot that allowed me to level up 40 times so I did that and now I'm at level 108.  still on my first playthrough though

The best spot in the game I found to farm souls was inside the painting. In the main courtyard after you unlocked the gate to shortcut back to the bonfire... rest and respawn that mass of decomposed blob soldiers. I'm not sure how the game calculates the amount of souls you receive from each kill, but the first few times I did it, I was getting about 15,000 each trip that took me about 2mins. I went from level 40 to 50 in less than a half an hour so I could equip my Dragon Greatsword.

Wow! 108! I beat the game at level 60 or so.

• Level   V

@Fullmetal - I gave up on Bug Village - the stink bugs and lady bugs dont even appear for me anymore so those chievos are unobtainable. It also never shows up in my recently played games for some reason - glitchy mess that isn't worth messing with.

• Level   M

Judge Bergan
    @Fullmetal - I gave up on Bug Village - the stink bugs and lady bugs dont even appear for me anymore so those chievos are unobtainable. It also never shows up in my recently played games for some reason - glitchy mess that isn't worth messing with.

Guess I lucked out. I don't get those glitches.

The glitch I get is terrible. I get a black screen covering up everything at random times. It's annoying as hell. I don't understand how Glu hasn't fixed it yet. Not exactly that dependable on the platform, I guess.

2010-12 Xbox MVP Alumni

The King of Firefight has a Twitter

Post provided "as-is." Confers no rights.

• Level   6

CroutonCrusader

Well I spent about two hours today working on the final achievement on MX vs ATV Untamed... and I made absolutely zero progress. I have to get within the top 5 on the local "Fastest Lap" Leaderboard on every track in the game -- there's 10 tracks where I'm not placed in the top 5. Started working on the Supercross tracks, focusing on one at a time. Two hours later and I'm still racing on the 1st track. :P

Think I'll start working on something else and come back to this at another time.

I spent 2 hours trying for one achievement on Halo Reach. If I owned the disc I would've broke it by now.

UK Xbox Deals

The gamer formerly known as 24.
    • Level   7

Been trying to play Syndicate co-op with a friend mine for a couple hours. So far the game has locked my 360 about 5 times now. And locked up his 360 about 6 times....

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   7

^^ I hear if you use the game chat and not "party" chat that it helps prevent that. Not sure how u were communicating though.

@1brandiesel

• Level   7

Yeah, we were in party chat. We'll give it a try in game chat tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe