Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

• Level   7

Umm...finished the final main quest in Fallout 3 this morning ( Purifier ) and the game ended and went to credits roll.  But since I have Broken Steel and all the other DLC, I thought the game was suppose to continue on?  What did I do wrong here?

• Level   5

Turn it off before skipping the credits? I think you can skip them and then it will continue.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   M

fotyfoe
    But since I have Broken Steel and all the other DLC, I thought the game was suppose to continue on?  What did I do wrong here?

It's supposed to. When I finished it, I woke up at the Citadel, was given the Broken Steel quest, and then back to playing.

This part didn't happen to you?

2010-12 Xbox MVP Alumni

The King of Firefight has a Twitter

Post provided "as-is." Confers no rights.

• Level   7

fotyfoe

Umm...finished the final main quest in Fallout 3 this morning ( Purifier ) and the game ended and went to credits roll.  But since I have Broken Steel and all the other DLC, I thought the game was suppose to continue on?  What did I do wrong here?

How long did you wait between starting up your save and finishing the end quest? A notice will appear stating that Broken Steel Has Been Loaded and the Level Cap Has Been Raised, when you are in-game. Then you can continue to the End Quest and Broken Steel should begin.

Blah blah blah! 5m45h1ng!
    www.xboxinsider.co.uk

• Level   7

I turned it off when the credits started rolling.  Maybe that's what screwed it up.  I guess I should go back to a prior save and try it again.

• Level   6

Been a while since I posted here.  Finished Mass Effect 3 today.  Fantastic game, the ending confused the heck out of me though.  Still miles better than Mass Effect 2.  I'm going to say that, on the whole, it was the best game I have ever played.  Good job Bioware!

Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

• Level   8

What game is today's header from?  This is a PC game.

34 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 3,305 points today.  Here's the top 5:

• kArMa0013  - 485 points
    • Flembo26  - 310 points
    • DSight  - 285 points
    • DanteSparda504 - 235 points
    • Jose Bear  - 225 points

There is one position change on the leaderboard today

• kArma0013 has taken 51st spot from Ride the Piggy

There are no Milestones today.

The last header from yesterday was from Mega Man 2  Fullmetal1986 got it right.  

Here is the full picture:

I am the king of the land of make believe.

• Level   5

Playing through ME3 on Insanity but finding hard to get motivated.Might take a break for a week then go back to it.

• Level   7

Just rented RE. O.R.C and it isn't as bad as the reviews I have read.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   5-1 after destroying the Giants in every way possible.

@1brandiesel

• Level   5

Tatakai no Kami

Anyway watch this video at least the first minute it highlights why people are so angry about the Red green blue ending. Shep dying not an issue, he lived in mine, but Bioware lied is the main issue, and no Dragon age style closure on the characters, I guess because after trying so hard to save the galaxy, you wipe it out by destroying the mass relays in all three endings which are the same. Anyway first minute of the video highlights the lies. You can watch the rest for enlightenment if you want

Yeah, honestly, the ending was a little confusing, but okay. But after seeing that video you linked, I'm sorta pissed now, lol. Yeah, what the hell is up with all those plot holes?

• Level   V

Bought Torchlight when it was on sale so been doing that a bit

• Level   V

Anybody play the new Alan Wake?  Thoughts?

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   7

I loved the new Alan Wake. Some people complain about the story, but it gave me more insight into the Alan Wake story. It answered some questions. The arcade mode is highly addictive. It was a very easy 200 gs. The difficulty to get 200/200 was about 3/10. It's a great game.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   5-1 after destroying the Giants in every way possible.

@1brandiesel

• Level   8

What game is today's header from?  This is a SNES game.

35 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 3,495 points today.  Here's the top 5:

• kArMa0013  - 650 points
    • DarkRenji  - 330 points
    • brandiesel1  - 300 points
    • Domuhnic - 255 points
    • TrueDoomsDay  - 245 points

There are two position change on the leaderboard today

• kArma0013 has taken 50th spot from Tornadic1224
    • TrueDoomsDay has taken 103rd spot from MLCodest

There are no Milestones today.

The last header from yesterday was from Baldur's Gate  Nobody got it right.  

Here is the full picture:

• Level   7

I'm probably so wrong, but the header looks a little like Shadowrun for SNES.

@1brandiesel