bring back halo 2

• Level   5

Going off what DC said, a NEW copy of Halo 2 PC is $14.99, lowest is $9.55 on Amazon. Whereas it's 19.99 at Gamestop. An xbox version is 12.99 used at Gamestop, Amazon has them used for as low as 8 - 9 dollars. Take the info for what it is if you still want it.

RageDMX47 needs a Resident Evil 5 speed run partner.

• Level   5

No one plays halo 2 pc online though. i last played it about a month ago, it was practically dead.

its pronounced PUTT-KER not POET-KER
    • Level   5

At least you have the chance of playing it online on the PC. Unlike the Xbox where it is now impossible since they shut down the original version of Live.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   M

poetker93
    No one plays halo 2 pc online though. i last played it about a month ago, it was practically dead.

There are people who still play online. It's not astronomical, but it's a very good amount of players with very little difficulty in finding a populated server to play in and an even more lower difficulty finding a 24/7 CTF Coagulation server.

2010-12 Xbox MVP Alumni

The King of Firefight has a Twitter

Post provided "as-is." Confers no rights.

• Level   8

why it wasn't even that good.

FireFighter.

First Responder.

EMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbXnSwAQWQ

• Level   6

voteDC

At least you have the chance of playing it online on the PC. Unlike the Xbox where it is now impossible since they shut down the original version of Live.

you can still play it on XBC.

Granted its not the same as XBL, and you can only play customs.

but it's still fun when you cant get people to come over and do a LAN in person.

• Level   1

Yeah I agree esp with the dual weilding. Halo3 jacked up the dual weilding so bad that when reach came around I didnt miss it at all. It felt like I was playing Halo 1. Halo2's Dual weilding mechanic was simple wonderful and gave you full freadom in the game. Yeah there was cheap stuff that was unbeatible, like dual needlers and such but every one had the same chance.

• Level   4

I wouldn't say no to an HD xbla edition.

Sincerely, Carlos M. G.
    • Level   4

"Yeah I agree esp with the dual weilding. Halo3 jacked up the dual weilding so bad that when reach came around I didnt miss it at all. It felt like I was playing Halo 1. Halo2's Dual weilding mechanic was simple wonderful and gave you full freadom in the game. Yeah there was cheap stuff that was unbeatible, like dual needlers and such but every one had the same chance".

What are you even talking about? H3 Dual Wielding was OK, just as H2's was. OK. Nothing more. It was 'simple wonderful and gave you full freedom'? What on earth is that supposed to mean...?

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   2

Id rather see the multiplayer come back as I'm sure many others would. I know I wasn't alone when I was bummed to find out they were only recreating a few maps and just adding them to Reach with CEA. I'd love to put Reach away for good. Worst heaping steamy pile of maps in the franchise.

Proverbs 28:26 - "He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool...."
    • Level   8

If there to be a Halo 2 remake. Put a new system for single player but for multiplayer move Halo 2 Graphics to HD on that.

• Level   7

343 Studios said that they haven't ruled out the possibility of a Halo 2 remake so chances are good we'll see Halo 2 again some day but with much prettier graphics. They should have done a Halo 2 remake in the first place instead of CE with crappy Reach multiplayer.

You can't spell EPIC FAIL without EA.

• Level   8

poetker93

It's also nothing more than a god awful port. For example, anything past 30 FPS and it becomes near impossible to quickly snap to people. You have to download an FPS limiter just to play the game. Then all the matches that are left are nothing more than modded games which get really boring really fast. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bon3zz1001

Battle.net Battletag Bon3zz1001#1236

• Level   5

Yea... If you are playing halo... I believe they just have AI playing with you.

The same bots keep saying that game is 5 stars, as well... SILLY Xbox YOU THINK YOU YOU CAN FOOL ME ... You ARE AMATURE~

FFS

amateur  

-I'm on Twitter!!

• Level   5

FEARecon

343 Studios said that they haven't ruled out the possibility of a Halo 2 remake so chances are good we'll see Halo 2 again some day but with much prettier graphics. They should have done a Halo 2 remake in the first place instead of CE with crappy Reach multiplayer.

If and when they do a Halo 2 Anniversary edition it will be the same campaign Gameplay just as with Halo CEA, but redone with better graphics, and the MP will be another Halo Reach Map pack.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison