Acccount banned i need my DLC.

• Level   3

My account got banned almost a year ago and i think i've learn't my lesson, my gt was:Anti Prototype. Although i now need all my DLc which i spent alot of money on, if i can't get this DLC, im quitting to go to ps3. As i know they would not of done this to me.

• Level   2

I didn't see any questions in that post there :p

• Level   3

Question is, how do i get my DLC back?

• Level   3

Depending on what you got banned for, there is no way around it. If it's been a year, you probably got permabanned, so you're out of luck.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   9

That'll teach you to use naughty words!!!

[quote user="HybridSX182"]Weren't they gonna make a Twilight MMO? [/quote]

• Level   8

Raging Rangas

Question is, how do i get my DLC back?

You don't. Everything related to your account including MS points any videos,music,games, gamerscore and DLC is forfeited. Banning someone would't be a punishment if the person in question could get back everything he paid for. 

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   9

Raging Rangas
    im quitting to go to ps3. As i know they would not of done this to me.

Yeah, don't be so sure about that.

13. TERMINATION/CANCELLATION

If we believe that you or a Sub Account for which you are liable are in breach of any of these Conditions or any other terms of service or agreements connected with Sony Entertainment Network or other services provided by us or our affiliates (including any Additional Conditions) or we believe that your account has been compromised, we may take all actions to protect our interests as we believe are reasonable in the circumstances, including terminating or suspending your account and/or disabling access from your Sony System to all or any part of Sony Entertainment Network. If we disable your Master Account from accessing the Sony Entertainment Network, any associated Sub-Accounts will also be disabled automatically. This may include disabling access to services and online game features provided by us or third parties, removing Services or amending Services, implementing upgrades or devices intended to discontinue unauthorised use, or such other steps as are reasonably necessary to protect ourselves, our affiliates, third parties or other users, and to prevent the unauthorised use or exploitation of Sony Entertainment Network. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, we will not refund the cost of any purchased Services, or redeem any unused Sony Entertainment Network wallet funds, on termination or suspension of your account or disabling of your Sony System for these reasons. However, we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to cancel your subscriptions with immediate effect, in which case we would not deduct further payments. If your account is terminated or suspended under these circumstances and you want to ensure your subscriptions are not renewed, please contact customer services.

http://legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/e/e_tosua_en.html

• Level   9

Got to live with your punishment it's only fair.

• Level   9

you have to TRY to get perma banned.. so it's your fault.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   9

Although I say the same thing to everyboy who get banned you should have behaved yourself, I don't agree with losing all the things you paid good money for.

• Level   8

Marwood II 87

Although I say the same thing to everyboy who get banned you should have behaved yourself, I don't agree with losing all the things you paid good money for.

If it's just account bans then the punishment would be too soft.

• Level   8

I still think they should only ban consoles. imagine if you had $1000s of dollars of games then got banned from something that isn't really big. Granted, as I said, you sorta have to try to be banned.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   8

US Revenge

I still think they should only ban consoles. imagine if you had $1000s of dollars of games then got banned from something that isn't really big.

And I bet that if it happend to you and you lost $1000s of dollars worth of games,videos.music,DLC and your gamerscore that you worked so hard to obtain you would do your absolute best not to make the same mistake again am I right? If they just gave out little temp bans out the problem of people breaking the rules would never stop.  I fully support the way they ban people if the person is stupid enough to do something that warrants a ban then to bad for them LIVE AND LEARN.

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   8

^^

Some people can just create multiple accounts to avoid the perma bans and continue to break the rules. Eventually, a console ban gets issued, but some people just go on and on. So some people don't live and learn.

• Level   8

I'm sure most bans are deserved. Praise MS for cleaning its service.