IS there any college football on today?

• Level   6

American football was banned by a king of England? Even if that was true, which I seriously doubt, why should we care? Their fake royalty can ban whatever they want they don't have any real power anyways.

I was joking. I think sports are overrated but I wouldn't be in favor of banning any of them.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   5

It was banned in the 14th century, before there was even such a thing as American football.

*** I see stars! ***

• Level   6

Yeah so he's confusing soccer and gridiron football, figured. Got a wiki link to this banning nonsense? I'd like to know the details of this silly banning.

• Level   7

Here you go UnyoBro. Wiki

Come to the Xbox.com  Forum Regulars Leaderboard. We talk about gaming tips and achievements. It's been around this site for many years. Stop in and post or join the leaderboards.

@1brandiesel
    PSN: brandiesel1

• Level   5

I'm pretty sure they're referring to the earlier forms of football, not soccer.

Linky: lmgtfy.com

*** I see stars! ***

• Level   6

So it's even more wrong than I first thought, it wasn't even soccer as we know it today. Darkplayer you should really make sure you know what you're talking about before you post.