Grand Theft Auto V: What do you think?

• Level   4

If the new GTA goes back to it's more original roots it'll be fun..i still love the top down view original GTA games and really haven't liked a GTA game since Vice City....I'm a Saints Row man this day and age but if GTA V is any good i'll pick it up.

I Have No Mouth,and I Must Scream.

• Level   4

I never finished GTA IV, really didn't like it. Boring.

I'll probably get GTA 5, but I can't believe that they still haven't added a deep character-customization like the SR-series have.

And I also don't like the idea of rotating between 3 different characters, but we'll see, I'm gonna keep an eye out for gameplay etc.

No må du pinadø skjerpe dæ, din kommelpong.

• Level   8

Kenofnor

I never finished GTA IV, really didn't like it. Boring.

I'll probably get GTA 5, but I can't believe that they still haven't added a deep character-customization like the SR-series have.

And I also don't like the idea of rotating between 3 different characters, but we'll see, I'm gonna keep an eye out for gameplay etc.

Wait what?   There is still no character customization in GTA5?  Where did you hear that?  Any info on GTA5 would be appreciated.

• Level   7

Still hoping R* has some good Co-op features in the full package, i'll be playing the game either way, but if they want me to play it more often than not, co-op is the key.  

I haven't tried the Co-op for Max Payne 3, is that any good?  Or is R* still unsure of what Co-op can be?

Anyway, as soon as R* gives the official release date, i'm gonna go for the Under 30 Hour Achievement in GTAIV.

Next XB1 purchase: Forza Horizon 2
    • Level   8

CollapseControl

Still hoping R* has some good Co-op features in the full package, i'll be playing the game either way, but if they want me to play it more often than not, co-op is the key.  

I haven't tried the Co-op for Max Payne 3, is that any good?  Or is R* still unsure of what Co-op can be?

Anyway, as soon as R* gives the official release date, i'm gonna go for the Under 30 Hour Achievement in GTAIV.

I agree co-op adds a lot of replay value.  Would love to see them make a really good co-op mode unlike the generic co-op mode in GTA4.    RDR actually had a VERY good 16 player co-op mode.  Full free roam and you could all hunt at the same time or take over huge forts. Complete objectives together. It was very fun.   If they made a similar RDR 16 player co-op mode for GTA5 that could be an insane amount of fun. 

I only rented MP3 and I dont recall MP3 having any co-op. They had a TERRIBLE multiplayer but I dont remember any co-op at all in that game. Single player campaign was fairly good. Especially the 1st disc. Once it got to the 2nd disc it kinda dropped off. 

• Level   1

CAMAROBOY69 yeah but like I said before GTA IV was the first game of the new era and with San Andreas they really pushed the boundaries to the extreme to test their capabilities...

• Level   8

Very true.  Lets hope they push the boundaries of the 360 with GTA5.  :)

• Level   1

Kenofnor the reason for no character customisation is because of the storyline, if the storyline character was called john and you customised the character to a Chinese woman then there would be a big WTF there...

BUT if you are on about multiplayer then you have to think about the amount of players that will be online in one go, SR could do it because there wasn't much to change to be able allow that (small maps in multiplayer and only 2 people on the full map co-op)

• Level   1

I will tell everybody here that this forum is more alive than someone who jumped off a cliff and survived...  that is also amazing considering I just wanted to do something to pass time and also to check I was an Ambassador still which I'm not.

• Level   5

GTA 4 was terrible, but san andreas and vice city were amazing, so it's hit or miss.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   6

Lol this forum is far from alive as compared to before the switched to this new format. If you look at the majority if posts its the same 20-30 people posting all the time, hence why some people get a little snippy with each other in some threads.

Anyway I would love for GTAV to offer a lot of customization. There is no real reason that it wouldn't be included in this game besides we don't want to copy SR. I can see not changing the characters build but why not change his clothes or allow for different color schemes on cars?

UK Xbox Deals

The gamer formerly known as 24.
    • Level   7

CAMAROBOY69

CollapseControl

I agree co-op adds a lot of replay value.  Would love to see them make a really good co-op mode unlike the generic co-op mode in GTA4.    RDR actually had a VERY good 16 player co-op mode.  Full free roam and you could all hunt at the same time or take over huge forts. Complete objectives together. It was very fun.   If they made a similar RDR 16 player co-op mode for GTA5 that could be an insane amount of fun. 

I only rented MP3 and I dont recall MP3 having any co-op. They had a TERRIBLE multiplayer but I dont remember any co-op at all in that game. Single player campaign was fairly good. Especially the 1st disc. Once it got to the 2nd disc it kinda dropped off. 

The latest DLC Pack for Max Payne 3 added some form of Co-op Mode, still haven't seen or read what it is yet.

RDR also added a Co-op mode with the Undead DLC, pretty tough survival zombie waves.  Great fun there.

The brief Co-op missions from GTA4 were fun for what they were, just needed a lot more.

Next XB1 purchase: Forza Horizon 2
    • Level   7

I can't wait to play GTA V.

Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.

• Level   4

I'm actually really interested in the story for GTA V, unlike IV. I feel like Micheal is gonna be my favorite character. I'm only hoping it doesn't feel as clunky as GTA IV, maybe a bit more like RDR, but improved. Especially the multiplayer free roam. I had so much fun with that in GTA IV, it was excellent, but still had room for improvement.

XXVIII diebus VI horis et XII XLII minuta secunda

• Level   1

BluntHybrid yeah but like I said, It is the first time they have ever featured online multiplayer so there will obviously be room for improvement.