Pizza hut/Domino's on Xbox 360 dashboard?

• Level   3

I always wondered if microsoft would get some kind of deal with Pizza hut or Domino's so you can order Pizza from the dashboard.  I mean they pretty much put everything else up there, why not? 

Maybe I'm just lazy and don't always want to run to the computer or my cell phone, but it would be cool to click on a Pizza hut or Domino's and order a pizza while I'm gettting ready to play a game. 

What do you think?  Should they put an app to order pizza from the dashboard?  I've wondered about this for years

• Level   8

This actually sounds like something they would try, if they haven't already.

• Level   3

Doesnt seem like a bad idea, but would it be faster if you used the app on your phone instead? Typing the address would be a waste of time if you dont have the chat pad.

• Level   3

You might be right about that Jazm, this idea came to me before apps were so popular

• Level   3

I stopped eating that when I watched how it was made. You don't necessarily need this app because you can order using your phone or on the internet.

• Level   2

LOL this thread made me remember EQII. At one point they had a deal with Pizza Hut so you could order a Pizza while in the game.

• Level   2

Could be a good idea. I am thinking right now that i am almost out of beer. Think they can offer a service for that as well? lol

• Level   2

I'll second the Beer ordering app. :)

• Level   3

can't beat beer and pizza with video games! what an awesome combination

• Level   9

Two disgusting brands of "pizza"... No thanks.

My Top-10 Games: Kights of the Old Republic  Final Fantasy VII  Resident Evil DC  Dragon Age Origins  Gran Turismo 4  Skies of Arcadia  Shenmue  Test Drive Unlimited  SNATCHER  Heavy Rain