Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

• Level   6

Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

Hello all and welcome to the 30th version of the Forum Regulars Leaderboard. This edition is proudly named the "A for Achievement" edition. We all know when it comes down to it, we're aiming for those tough yet rewarding achievements. There's no greater feeling than unlocking that elusive achievement you've been aiming for. What is also great is helping out each other with special tips and tricks for unlocking those achievements. That is the one of the main goals of these threads, us forum regulars getting together to discuss the latest game we're playing and helping each other out. Let's continue the tradition!

Now, onto the important stuff:

Zen Like Calm dedicates his time in posting the Daily Tracker that consists of the top five players of the day before, position changes in the leaderboard and if anyone has achieved a milestone. Here are the pertinent links to follow:

Forum Regular Leaderboard
    Forum Regular Blog
    Forum Regular Twitter account
    Forum Regular Facebook account

Major Rebirth runs the Gamerscore Challenges. Sign up and enjoy the fun!

The list for the next threads:

31 - sturbo1984
    32 - CovertBike
    33 - MacsterChief Qc
    34 - MLCodest
    35 - xDJNeLLieNeLL
    36 - NuclearDronkeys
    37 - Xterma Nader
    38 - Drzg
    39 - Bluntman1138
    40 - Lavindathar

---

Remember to stay on-topic and most of all, have fun! 

Let's begin by naming the very first achievement you have unlocked. For me, it was "Fear the Pink Mist" in Halo 3.

• Level   7

My first achievement was escaping from the sewers in Oblivion

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   8

What's this all about?

• Level   5

Great job on the new thread, Amnesty. Back to basics. Achievements. I like that. You had that gamerpic forever btw. I forget what you had before that, but I remember when you switched it about 2 years back. Anyway, I think my first achievement was earning my Winged Dagger as Soap McTavish back in CoD4.

Scratch.. anyone... someone want to sticky this thread?

• Level   5

The very first achievement I unlocked was Rampage in Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

• Level   5

Very first achievement I unlocked was The Hunt Complete in Gun.

Had a few things planned for this weekend, but ended up getting sick... coughing, sneezing, aching. :P So I just laid on the couch and played more SR3. Unlocked several more achievements and I'm at 71% complete (according to the % next to the save game). 

• Level   5

I believe it was exterminator in GRAW. Didn't actually know what an achievement was for a few days after that.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   8

Photobucket

What game is today's header from?   This game was release title for the Playstation on this day in the year 1995.  

57 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 5,225 points today.  Here are the top 5:

• Lavindathar - 630 points
    • Jose Bear  - 440 points
    • Major Rebirth - 435 points
    • Illegal Infamy - 400 points
    • BroadStBully2 - 255 points

There ais 1 position change on the leaderboard today

• Ride the Piggy has taken 46th spot from Perdipt

There are no  Milestones today.

Yesterday's header was from Sonic The Hedgehog 2.  Tatakai no Kami got right. 

Here is the full picture:

Photobucket

• Level   5

My first achievement was stepping into Rapture for the first time.

Wii U: Epic.Louie

@Epic_Louie

• Level   5

Zen Like Calm

Yesterday's header was from Sonic The Hedgehog 2.  Tatakai no Kami got right. 

Well, as much as I would like to have gotten it right again, Speedybluedude got it right, I was only partially correct.

I still can't believe they made more than one Sonic game.

I also can't believe it's not butter! 

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   8

Tatakai no Kami
     Well, as much as I would like to have gotten it right again, Speedybluedude got it right, I was only partially correct.

I still can't believe they made more than one Sonic game.

I also can't believe it's not butter! 

You might not have got it entirely, but you were first.

• Level   5

Finally finished Transformers. Surprisingly decent game.

Also, I believe the first achievement I unlocked was one in Rockstar's Table Tennis.

• Level   M

Zen Like Calm
    What's this all about?

Just posting this again for anyone who didn't see the last thread: We're going to try and keep these threads limited to around 30 pages from now on instead of the usual 50.  

As for my progress with achievements, I just finished up Saint's Row: The Third's main story (great game). Now Scratch and I are going to run through Halo: CEA's Legendary Mode in Co-Op, that's if I can tear him away from Skyrim long enough to actually do it, lol.

Posting as is ~ No rights | @EliteEffect 

PSN: GreyWindGhost

• Level   8

Hey EE, I was making an ironic statement.  I already know that.  Don't you remember this from page 26 of v29:

Elite Effect

Zen Like Calm
    I think the next version should be created when this one gets to 30 pages.

The threads in these new forums are significantly longer, and since this version has been going since around August, 30 pages sounds fair.

• Level   V

Here we go!  Another 30 pages.  I'm guessing Shadowmonkey is a no show?  Hopefully we see him back this version.

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch