Diablo 3 for Xbox 360.

• Level   1

Diablo 3 will be out for Xbox 360 on 9/3/2013.

• Level   6

Yippee skippy. A game that disappointed the majority of it's PC fanbase is being ported to console. Can't wait to not buy it.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   1

I can't wait for the game. I think they did a good job bringing it to the xbox and ps3. Here a E3 clip. watch?v=MNU3S5sC4aM

• Level   6

BootstrapGolem

[Removed by Moderator]

Why do you jump to fanboy name calling? Contrary to what some people believe PC players usually own at least one console as well. Personally I have a 360 and a Wii and several retro ones so don't try to label me bro.

It's not about what system it's on the game was just a huge letdown for most fans. People expected a sequel to the series and they were given a different game. I've actually played it and kept in touch with the concerns and complaints from the community, you're just assuming because you have a chip on your shoulder about PC gamers. When you play it you'll understand. I hope you have fun but I bet you'll have the same buyers remorse most of us had when it first released.

If anyone wants to play the game D3 should've been go look up Path of Exile. It's ftp with a strong stance against pay to win. I also hear Torchlight 2 is a good alternative.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   5

I've never played a Diablo game but it looks pretty sweet.
    I'm getting it :) 

PSN: MoshedBrotatoe

• Level   5

Never played a Diable myself either, but back in the day all my friends were raving about it all day.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   7

UnyoBro

BootstrapGolem

oh blow it out your ***, the pc fanboys just expected far too much, i'm sure it's still a really good fun loot grind rpg. i'll be waiting to get it on ps4 though.

Why do you jump to fanboy name calling? Contrary to what some people believe PC players usually own at least one console as well. Personally I have a 360 and a Wii and several retro ones so don't try to label me bro.

It's not about what system it's on the game was just a huge letdown for most fans. People expected a sequel to the series and they were given a different game. I've actually played it and kept in touch with the concerns and complaints from the community, you're just assuming because you have a chip on your shoulder about PC gamers. When you play it you'll understand. I hope you have fun but I bet you'll have the same buyers remorse most of us had when it first released.

If anyone wants to play the game D3 should've been go look up Path of Exile. It's ftp with a strong stance against pay to win. I also hear Torchlight 2 is a good alternative.

Shh, don't reveal our secrets. Let them believe what they want.

Anyways, yeah the game was a total flop because it suffered consolization. Go figure. The fact that the game was practically designed for consoles because literally everything good from Diablo 2 was stripped out of the game is why it failed. The four player cap was the biggest giveaway before they even announced it was coming to consoles. Honestly it doesn't even deserve to have "Diablo" in the title. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bon3zz1001

Battle.net Battletag Bon3zz1001#1236

A

• Level   3

never played a Diablo game but them putting 3 on console means I might get it and play this game. looks good. looks like they my be able to pull me in if they put a demo on live. I have pc but I don't like the pc as a game format

• Level   5

BootstrapGolem

oh blow it out your ***,

You should go re-read the forum rules there Mister Ambassador.

• Level   5

I guess not all ambassadors are all sugar and rainbows :o
    Lolz. 

PSN: MoshedBrotatoe

• Level   7

I'll be getting it on the 360 with a few friends, some of who had it on launch for the PC but know that I would only get it on console & want to join me on XBL.

It'll keep me entertained for the few weeks before GTA launches.

Next XB1 purchase: Diablo III
    • Level   4

Despite the terrible PC reviews, I've always been a fan of the series, and will pick this one up for sure.

"To be Irish, is to know, that in the end, the world will break your heart."

• Level   2

Save your money. It sucks on all platforms whether you're a fan or not.

• Level   4

Dadtime Stories

Save your money. It sucks on all platforms whether you're a fan or not.

Pretty much this. It was waste of $60 then and it still is now.

I have written you down now you will live forever.  In eyes not yet created, on tongues that are not born.

• Level   1

I'm still getting the game so if anyone want someone to play with add me.