Payday 2

• Level   7
    Does anyone here plan on getting this game? I am looking for coop partners and I don't know anyone on my friends list is getting it.

As you see my Jedi powers are far beyond yours.

• Level   5

I have been debating on whether to get it or not. I have not played the first one. I saw gameplay videos of payday 2 on youtube and it looks good.

• Level   7

I'll be playing it sometime during release, depending on that experience & reviews will determine how long I play it.

Next XB1 purchase: Forza Horizon 2
    • Level   5

I'll be getting it. I'll be playing Payday 2 until GTAV comes out.

• Level   3

never heard of it

Beatings will continue until morale improves.

• Level   V

Probably not for full price.

• Level   6

Judge Bergan

Probably not for full price.

I have never heard of it either but i saw it on the asda website today,pre-order,at around £15 cheaper than most new release`s.

Any reason for this?

• Level   4

Maybe later, I'll pick it up. What did they change about the game to increase the price like that though? I never really followed the game, just played it from time to time.

• Level   5

THEOWENKILLER

I have never heard of it either but i saw it on the asda website today,pre-order,at around £15 cheaper than most new release`s.

Any reason for this?

It was originally a  psn/xbla game but became bigger than the allowed file size on 360 so they're putting it on disc as well as download.

• Level   8

I'm thinking about it. Think Left 4 Dead but instead of fighting zombies to get to a safe house, you're trying to rob banks, then get to the safe house, ha ha.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   V

the original game was only available on PSN and PC so that's probably why Xbox owners haven't heard of it .. .i had fun with it > www.unscripted360.com/.../payday-the-heist-review

i'll look to pick up the sequel at some point.

MVP Scribe Author Reload Game
    (my journey in font)

• Level   2

Im getting it for sure, feel free to add me im up for playing co-op

• Level   5

Still debating on this title, looks fun but idk.

Sunset Overdrive (10/28/14)

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (11/4/14)

Evolve (2/10/15) Highly Anticipated

Dying Light (1/27/2015)

Mortal Kombat X (4/14/2015)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

Here's a link for the CE www.vg247.com/.../payday-2-collectors-edition-comes-with-mask-gloves-and-wallet and a video of some gameplay if anyone is interested watch?nomobile=1&v=HMfZI0iGwmo

Sunset Overdrive (10/28/14)

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (11/4/14)

Evolve (2/10/15) Highly Anticipated

Dying Light (1/27/2015)

Mortal Kombat X (4/14/2015)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   1

I have it pre-ordered along with 3 of my friends. I've been playing the pc beta & it is AWESOME!