Halo 4 is the next Free Game for "Games On Gold" ?

• Level   4

Currently the thumbnail picture they're using is from Halo 4 and I'm hoping it isn't because there are much better games they could let their customers know about and then possibly purchase the physical copy or DLC.

-

I'm not a Halo fan so that might've disappointed me. I already have all Sonic games (as shown the gamer pic) on Xbox 360 so even if they were given digitally I'd download just as backup, I'd say.

• Level   2

Halo 3 will be one of the free games at some point, so it's doubtful that they will also give 4 away for free.

• Level   4

I hope so.  I tried playing halo (4) for the first time the other day and really enjoyed it.  I made the mistake of tilting my console 2 inches in the air to plug a controller in.  Scratched the whole disc.  The end of my halo career.

Co-op: Assassins Creed Unity - Destiny - Minecraft - Far Cry - Evolve - Halo - Dying Light - The Division - The Crew  - Dead Island -  Madden - NBA 2K 

SP:  Mad Max - Alien - Evil Within - Tomb Raider - The Witcher 

MP: COD - BF - Battlefront - RB6

• Level   6

This is how rumors start.

• Level   2

I doubt it all the games on games for gold are old games, Halo 4 is not even a year old.

• Level   1

Some quick googling shows Dead Rising 2 being mentioned by media sources.

• Level   5

What amaghett0 said. I heard that it's going to be Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising: Case 0.

• Level   5

Forget Halo 4, give us Bad Company 2 lol.

• Level   4

Halo 3 is still way better then 4, the vanilla multiplayer maps on 4 got to be the worst in any Halo

If it bleeds we can kill it
    • Level   1

DrGreenThumb NZ

Halo 3 is still way better then 4, the vanilla multiplayer maps on 4 got to be the worst in any Halo

I absolutely couldn't agree more. Why I only lasted 2 months playing it. Nothing wrong with the mechanics of it. Didn't even mind the drops. Map design just totally blew. Too crowded, too organic, too freakin' circular. All of them. 

• Level   5

THEOWENKILLER

This is how rumors start.

Yep, and then in a few weeks we'll have another post with someone screaming at the top of their lungs wondering why the rumor'ed information wasn't true and that MS is some evil company, blah blah, etc.

Those who think they are smart are very annoying to those who actually are.

• Level   1

i guess we'll all find out soon enough won't we.

• Level   5

I highly doubt it since its still fairly new and selling for 40 bucks retail lol.
    Halo 3 is likely, and if the Deadrising rumor is true I will be a happy gamer for sure :) 

Formerly Moshed.
    After many years, I feel it was finally time to retire the Brotatoe lol.

• Level   V

Moshed - Dead Rising is not a rumor. It was confirmed by Major Nelson before the 1st of this month as being the games for the 16th.