This question has suggested answer(s)

Cool christmas gift for 11 year old girl?

• Level   1

For my niece who acts 13. I was thinking of a Dance game for xbox Kinect..but I was looking for something a little more kinda different or cool that would be more of a suprise. Thanks to everyone for your ideas :)

All Replies
    • Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

You cant go wrong with Microsoft Points.

• Level   1

The dance games for the kinect are fun and sometimes really funny when you play with friends, but it entirely depends on what sort of games she likes

Halo VIP

• Level   2

Any of the Just Dance games always seem to make my little cousins very happy!

Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador™

• Level   5

An 11-year old girl is the prime candidate for anything Kinect. In fact, when I read the thread title "Cool Christmas gift for an 11 year old girl?"... I though Kinect, a split second prior to Justin Bieber. The only problem with games is she may have it already, or someone else may get it for her. I'd go with a points card, unless you think she'd really rather have an actual product to unwrap.

My Top-10 Games: Kights of the Old Republic  Final Fantasy VII  Resident Evil DC  Dragon Age Origins  Gran Turismo 4  Skies of Arcadia  Shenmue  Test Drive Unlimited  SNATCHER  Heavy Rain

• Level   7

Has she played any of the LEGO games? They are brilliant, for any age!

edit Just realized this was a thread intended to get answers before christmas. Apologies!  :P

Blah blah blah! 5m45h1ng!
    www.xboxinsider.co.uk

• Level   1

dunno just dance?

• Level   6

• Level   2

an iPhone?

Just kidding. My 6 year old daughter loves Just Dance and Lego games, but she still has a hard time doing most of the Just Dance moves. I'm sure an 11-year old will enjoy it much more.

I would ask her parents first if she has any similar games.

• Level   5

Call of Duty?

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@  No random friend requests.     

• Level   7

I'd have to say go with Ryse: Son of Rome. Great game. She's sure to love it.

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   4

Who says necromancy is dead.

I straddle the battlefield like a mighty Colossus.

• Level   3

put a Microsoft Points card in a xmas card and write something like:

here are some Microsoft Points so you can get any xbox game you'd like.

NY Jets - Jeff Gordon - Trish Stratus - Alabama (Roll Tide!)

IT'S TEBOW TIME!!!!!

• Level   5

Great, she'll probably buy Saw.  

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@  No random friend requests.     

• Level   5

I hear there were some Harry Potter broom sticks around a few years ago that were quite popular with young girls.

*** I see stars! ***

• Level   6

Considering the OP asked the question 2 years ago thats probably what she got.