How many GB I use in one month just with xbox live?

• Level   2

Same has the question. Just by playing BF3 multiplayers about 20h a week.

• Level   3

Whenever I have kept a tab on how much data my use of xbox live is using, it comes in at around 100MB per hour.

-

Going by that estimation - 20 hours/week = 2000MB/2GB.

-

80 hours a month = 8000MB/8GB.

-

That is probably an over estimation.  But I'd say around 8GB/month for the amount of time you put into it.

• Level   2

I only have a fifty gb cap but I have only gone over once. If I'm not playing games my wife is watching Netflix.  You should be fine.

Hell came to Boise... I'm gonna send it back.
    • Level   1

I know this is a really old post but I was wondering the same thing just now and you guys really helped. Thank you.

• Level   4

For downloadable content you're able to check their full sizes by looking up on the HDD the files and then adding all up. As for streaming video/music services I'm not really sure how to check how much bandwidth was used in the process.

• Level   5

how much is your cap, if it is more then 100gb then you have to TRY to reach it unless you download like, a few large games.

I know in the US the smallest caps seem to be in the 250gb range.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   4

what is it with these caps, I am on truly unlimited downloads.  online gaming uses very little except when it comes to dlc and updates.

• Level   1

well some of us use att so they limit you to 150 GB

• Level   6

Thank goodness for uncapped ISPs

UK Xbox Deals

The gamer formerly known as 24.

• Level   2

Do some isp's in the United states, united kingdom and everywhere and anywhere else in the world offer free unlimited data and downloads to play xbox live? I know in Australia we have Telstra and iiNet that offer free data.

• Level   7

x24hrs2livex

Thank goodness for uncapped ISPs

No kidding.  

Come to the Xbox.com  Forum Regulars Leaderboard. We talk about gaming tips and achievements. It's been around this site for many years. Stop in and post or join the leaderboards.

@1brandiesel
    PSN: brandiesel1

• Level   5

250 GB cap on mine. The only time I ever hit it was when Netflix switched up from Normal to HD being the standard format. Hit 350GB a couple of times cause my wife & kids end up running Netflix on 2 different tv's. If you're worried about that data cap, lower netflix to normal def. Fixed my issue.

• Level   1

In Sweden It's hard to even get more than100gb data cap. Most are under :s I'm  thankful the fiberoptics are done here! :)

• Level   4

I go through at least 1 - 1.5 TB per month in my household, 4 kids, xboxs, pcs, Netflix the 4 streaming account that is, mobiles on wireless, I have hit over 2 TB before but hey I pay £36 per month for the privilege that includes phone.