How many GB I use in one month just with xbox live?

• Level   2

Same has the question. Just by playing BF3 multiplayers about 20h a week.

• Level   3

Whenever I have kept a tab on how much data my use of xbox live is using, it comes in at around 100MB per hour.

-

Going by that estimation - 20 hours/week = 2000MB/2GB.

-

80 hours a month = 8000MB/8GB.

-

That is probably an over estimation.  But I'd say around 8GB/month for the amount of time you put into it.

• Level   2

I only have a fifty gb cap but I have only gone over once. If I'm not playing games my wife is watching Netflix.  You should be fine.

Hell came to Boise... I'm gonna send it back.
    • Level   1

I know this is a really old post but I was wondering the same thing just now and you guys really helped. Thank you.

• Level   4

For downloadable content you're able to check their full sizes by looking up on the HDD the files and then adding all up. As for streaming video/music services I'm not really sure how to check how much bandwidth was used in the process.

• Level   5

how much is your cap, if it is more then 100gb then you have to TRY to reach it unless you download like, a few large games.

I know in the US the smallest caps seem to be in the 250gb range.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   4

what is it with these caps, I am on truly unlimited downloads.  online gaming uses very little except when it comes to dlc and updates.

• Level   1

well some of us use att so they limit you to 150 GB

• Level   6

Thank goodness for uncapped ISPs

Cry baby

#LouiesBrownBear

• Level   2

Do some isp's in the United states, united kingdom and everywhere and anywhere else in the world offer free unlimited data and downloads to play xbox live? I know in Australia we have Telstra and iiNet that offer free data.

• Level   7

x24hrs2livex

Thank goodness for uncapped ISPs

No kidding.  

• Level   5

250 GB cap on mine. The only time I ever hit it was when Netflix switched up from Normal to HD being the standard format. Hit 350GB a couple of times cause my wife & kids end up running Netflix on 2 different tv's. If you're worried about that data cap, lower netflix to normal def. Fixed my issue.

• Level   1

In Sweden It's hard to even get more than100gb data cap. Most are under :s I'm  thankful the fiberoptics are done here! :)

• Level   4

I go through at least 1 - 1.5 TB per month in my household, 4 kids, xboxs, pcs, Netflix the 4 streaming account that is, mobiles on wireless, I have hit over 2 TB before but hey I pay £36 per month for the privilege that includes phone.