Kingdom Hearts Coming to the 360?

• Level   4

In the May issue of Gameinformer (Page 80), there is an interview with Tetsuya Nomura on Kingdom Hearts.  It asks:

"Would you ever want to see a high-definition collection of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II similar to the upcoming Final Fantasy X HD remaster"

Nomura replied saying:

"I do have an interest in HD versions, and I'm currently researching them.  If it is possible, I would like to do something about the series being spread over many different consoles, too.  I am thinking a lot about the future."

I would love to see an HD Collection of Kingdom Hearts coming to the Xbox 360.  What are your thoughts?

Flying Cattle

Xbox LIVE Ambassador

• Level   7

It makes sense and I'd be shocked if it didn't happen. It definitely needs to happen. Kingdom Hearts 3 needs to happen too.

Lets Go Buffalo!

• Level   5

If they do. they better put them on there owned disk. And have two games ther owned achievement list. And if that can't be done. Make it so it has 99 achievements in it.

• Level   M

I've been wanting this for a long time. I would love for them to remaster KH1 and KH2, and then announce KH3. But, I've put KH3 in the same boat as Half Life 3 (or Episode 3) in terms of anything concrete being announced. They're obviously going to happen eventually, but it's going to be awhile.

Posting as is ~ No rights | @EliteEffect 

PSN: GreyWindGhost

• Level   8

I would get it for sure. The Kingdom Hearts series is great, KH II was one of the best Ps2 games I've played.  It would be great if Square Enix released the HD collection with Birth By Sleep, Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Heart II to finally lead up to the continuation of the series with Kingdom Hearts III.

• Level   5

Might be cool.

Watch a Korean Drama.

• Level   5

Would it be cool if this happened? Yes. Would i slam my head against the desk if Kingdom Hearts made it the 360 but not Versus? Let's just say I'd be in a coma.

2015: Persona 5! Better than next-gen.

Welcome to the NHK!

New favorite Survival-Horror : Lone Survivor

• Level   4

@Pyramid Head15  Haha, I hear you.  Versus looks fantastic!

Flying Cattle

Xbox LIVE Ambassador

• Level   5

games  for gamers is a good thing.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   1

I in my own opinion love kingdom hearts, I played kingdom hearts 1 and 2 on the ps2 a long time ago and then played a smaller version of it on the Nintendo DS, So it'd be awesome to see the kingdom hearts franchise come into my current gaming system (Xbox 360) Hopefully they do this and since it'll be on a high quality platform (Xbox 360) I hope they improve the gaming style and graphics of the game from it's previous releases... :D

-The truth is Hidden Inside the lies.

• Level   4

I replayed the KH series a few months ago, but I'd love to play them all again in HD, and with achievements.

Flying Cattle

Xbox LIVE Ambassador

• Level   2

kh3 will happend sony is the future

• Level   5

This would be awesome, but like Pyramid said.. I want to see Versus come to the 360 first. It looks like a masterpiece.

CRUMPETS & TEA.

• Level   5

I think he now bring it out more then one console with this then FFV13. Is becoues it didn't sale well outside of japan.

• Level   5

i think it would be criminal if we never  saw Versus multi but Kingdom Hearts instead. No offense to all the fans, but as much as I love Kingdom Hearts, I find it just as overrated  as Final Fantasy VII. All the spin-offs they have done doesn't help either.

2015: Persona 5! Better than next-gen.

Welcome to the NHK!

New favorite Survival-Horror : Lone Survivor