Best Gamer Tag

• Level   4

Not to be full of my self or brag. But I believe I have one of the best gamer tags out there. I have gotten many compliments on it and its pretty awesome when I get AC130's in CoD, it just makes my name even better! What do you guys think? Drop The Rain.... I wanted Bring The Rain, but it was taken

• Level   7

mine is better, lol.  just joking, a name is a name some will like it others will not.

• Level   9

Eh, I don't see it.  Mine sucks as well though.

Moderator Deleted 

• Level   7

mine is the best of all time, now only if they would add a gamerpic of some mcdys hash browns! Yes I was eating some hash browns when I made my GT! :)

• Level   2

Meh.

• Level   2

I like mine, people might think its rubbish, but it's all people need to know about me, my last name and my birth year.....

-

more can be revealed for a nominal fee

• Level   9

Any gamer tag with numbers does not warrant a best gamer tag status, and no yours is awful.

-

Hash browns are delicious might have some for my dinner. 

• Level   9

Unless you are acually a chemist your is awful too, sorry

• Level   7

iTzMeMario is the best one I have seen. mines actually a xbox live suggested gamertag I didn't really care at the time

• Level   7

Sorry everyone loses. this is the best Gamertag... Ever.. in the history of Gametags

live.xbox.com/.../Profile

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   5

No one gives a rats about other peoples gamer tag. Its a name, maybe one or two might make you laugh but they are still just as forgettable as yours.

• Level   7

I still think I Have No Spoon is the best.  And the gamerpic fits the name perfectly.

• Level   5

Hmmmm...tacos!

• Level   7

I have to agree with OP.  Bring the Rain is not a bad gamertag.  Drop the Rain on the other hand makes it sound as if he is accident prone and a klutz.  Although now that i think about it, my umbrella defense system takes care of both of them so nevermind.

• Level   6

Mine represents me 100%.   I got bunions and they are painful..LOL .  Looking to change it though when I come up with something