State of Decay

• Level  

First off let me apologize if there is already a thread on this game, I missed it if their is.

watch?v=U8yvLrjnGdU

The game looks good, but I am just feeling at this point that the zombie game genre is stale now. 

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   8

Isn't this game suppose to be like an open world game like DayZ? If so then i might consider buying this even though i don't usually buy arcade games. ( I think this is an arcade game) and yes i agree the zombie game genre is very stale right now. They need to bring us something new... like Aliens, super humans or shall i dare say ninjas?

Proud owner of an Xbox one.

• Level   V

looks at least worthy of a play through

Post 'as is' and confers no rights

this is About Me /deaconthevelvetvoice

• Level   V

I am disappointed there is no online co-op

• Level   8

Wait a minute. Is this an XBLA game?

• Level   8

BlackSilverAce

Wait a minute. Is this an XBLA game?

Right?? I thought it was a full game.

Those visuals look beautiful! 

• Level   8

yes it's an arcade game. it looks like its going to be good, but unfortunately it will not have any co-op which really makes me sad.

I'll get it, but hope someone else makes a game similar with co-op.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   8

It clearly isn't an open world multiplayer survival game like DayZ but it has potential.

At least the graphics look a bit better.

But it doesn't matter how good it looks, it's all about the game play experience.

Give it some time & multiplayer style games of this genre will be on XBL.

16 games are currently installed on my XB1. 10 of those games are not playable on PS4. 15 of those games are not playable on WiiU. 8 are not available on a Personal Computer. Enjoying XBL with Friends because that's how Xbox people are.
    • Level   8

Woah, looks amazing.

• Level   8

zombie genre isn't stale the problem is almost all zombie games are the same ... this looks good from what they say it will be like fallout.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   8

I thought it had multiplayer :/ nevermind -_-

• Level   5

The game looks excellent. I'm a little disappointed that there won't be any co-op, but according to the FAQ on the Undead Labs website it could be added at some point after the game launches.

http://undeadlabs.com/forums/showthread.php?541-Faq

• Level   5

StanleyStutters

The game looks excellent. I'm a little disappointed that there won't be any co-op, but according to the FAQ on the Undead Labs website it could be added at some point after the game launches.

http://undeadlabs.com/forums/showthread.php?541-Faq

Good to hear! I thought that this game was supposed to have multiplayer from the get go though.

• Level   8

Me too thats why i was excited. I thought it was going to be a DayZ type of game. I still might consider buying it. I might not though.

• Level   5

there will be multiplayer added at some point. i've been following this game for 3 years and i cant wait for the release!!!!!

MR DIZZYLICIOUS