Slender for the XBOX 360

• Level   4

I think Slender should come out on the XBOX 360 if you don't know what slender is search it on youtube.com It's the scariest game i've ever played and I want it seen on the big screen ( which is in my living room ) Your thoughts??

• Level   8

The only thing scary about that game is the graphics.

• Level   1

ill vouche for that!!!! :)___for it coming out of couse

• Level   2

yes i agree!

• Level   9

I thought it needed to have co-op, 16 player multiplayer and a horde mode for it to come to 360?  

Moderator Deleted 

• Level   8

Its an indie game so I doubt it.
    Its free on PC, free for a reason. Its not that great :P

• Level   8

free and xbox will never happen.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   9

That's what everyone said about Angry Birds.

Moderator Deleted 

• Level   9

free on ipod

$40 on xbox.

worth it? hell no.

• Level   9

But it was still a free game that came to Xbox.......just not free on Xbox.

Moderator Deleted 

• Level   9

it didn't start free on iphone either. not even 100% sure it's still free.

• Level   8

Elite Rampant

I thought it needed to have co-op, 16 player multiplayer and a horde mode for it to come to 360?  

Just turn the flashlight into a gun, and there you go.

-

Though it's free and easily available on a PC, so I don't see the point of a console version. Hook your PC up to a TV and voila.

• Level   8

It's still free...well, for my Android phone on the Android Marketplace it's still free. I downloaded it, not even worth the space. It's horrible.

-

As for it coming to the Xbox, it wouldn't even make it scary then because you could just sit far away from the TV as on the PC you have to be close, unless of course, you have a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard :P The point of the game is to make it seem scary, not play it for fun and not be scared because you're sitting 5 feet away from the TV.

-

Also, wasn't there a thread almost identical to this? IDK, I may be hallucinating.

• Level   4

I like how Slender is free I agree with all of you, but I have a MAC most of the Slender maps are for the PC and i'm frustrated. They are making a Slender the eight pages for the PC not the XBOX 360. They say Slender the eight pages will be more terrifying and better graphics. I still don't understand why the MAC isn't getting these games like the PC does. And no I don't really want to get a PC i'm sticking with MAC. All these new updated SLENDER confirmed rumors are FOR THE PC!!! :( I just want it on the XBOX 360 and play it on CO OP with my friend. But no I have to get a PC to fulfill these dreams. :(

• Level   4

Ok first dude... HOW FAR IS YOUR TV?! I have a huge flatscreen TV Slender on a bigger screen would be TERRIFYING how is that less scary?!