sandbox games

• Level   1

i just want to see if you guys can suggest any good open world sandbox games

i have played all the GTA games (look forward to 5)

all the saints row

superman 

sleeping dogs

prototype 1 and 2

red dead redemption (great game)

all the fables

all the mass effect (kinda free roam)

skyrim

dead island

dead rising

red faction

L.A noire

does anybody have any suggest to what else i should play, id like a demo if available but i just wanna see wats out there

cheers if i get any response

• Level   5

Assassin's Creed would be your best bet if you're into open world type games...

• Level   6

Borderlands or the Batman Arkham games. Dishonored is also pretty sweet. Playing it right now.

• Level   5

far cry 3 is pretty good, the crackdown games...absolutely get just cause 2, the story is silly and stupid, but all you need to know is the world is huge and there's a ton of stuff to blow up. seriously, it takes several minutes to cross the map in the fastest jet, and a couple minutes to free fall from the highest point you can fly to in a helicopter.

• Level   6

Batman Arkham Asylum and City like Murderstyle said. Fallout 3 and New Vegas

• Level   5

Mafia II is really good. You should also try Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning if you liked Skyrim.

• Level   7

Saboteur

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   5

Crackdown and Crackdown 2 - I've played Crackdown and was quite a fun free roam/sandbox action game.  I can't say the same for Crackdown 2 as I haven't played it, but if you like the first you may want to take a look at 2.

-

If you liked Skyrim, you may like Oblivion or the Fallout's

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   4

Kingdom's of Amalur:Reckoning

I Have No Mouth,and I Must Scream.

• Level   6

Another good one since you have played Mass Effect is Dragon Age Origins which is Biowares other game. You can get the Ultimate Edition for like 20.00 which has all the DLC. The DLC alone sells for like 80.00 on the marketplace.

• Level   7

Far Cry II and III and Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

Removed by Mod

• Level   7

Far Cry 3 is rad. I can't believe you haven't tried it yet. I have been thinking about Just Cause 2 myself. Just not sure if it's fun or not.

-

Dead Island is really good too.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

@1brandiesel

• Level   5

fallout series, elder scroll series, kingdoms of amalur and just cause 2 are the best open world games we got this gen.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   7

"Far Cry 3 is rad. I can't believe you haven't tried it yet. I have been thinking about Just Cause 2 myself. Just not sure if it's fun or not".

You haven't played Just Cause II? The campaign is short, very short, but the game is very much worth picking up. A fun game, by all means.

Removed by Mod

• Level   5

Darksiders 1&2

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger

Fulgore confirmed to be grass Pokémon.