Any good co-op hack-n-slash games?

• Level   5

Would anyone be able to recommend some good (online) co-op hack-n-slash games? Me and my friend are looking for one to play. Currently Dynasty Warriors 7 seems like the logical choice but if anyone knows any other games that may be better I'd love to hear.

• Level   7

I'm interested in the answer as well :D Loved me some Champions of Norrath.

Removed by Mod

• Level   4

Here's a website you can check for Co-Op games, Link Provided by "Undeadfire Zero" www.co-optimus.com/.../xbox-360.html

If you put your finger in your ear and then scratch, it sounds like Pac-Man

• Level   5

PlatinumSpectre

Would anyone be able to recommend some good (online) co-op hack-n-slash games? Me and my friend are looking for one to play. Currently Dynasty Warriors 7 seems like the logical choice but if anyone knows any other games that may be better I'd love to hear.

Since you were mulling over Dynasty Warriors 7, I'd suggest looking into Warriors Orochi 3.  It has the cast of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors games plus also includes the following unlockable characters from other Tecmo-Koei titles:

Joan of Arc (Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War)
    Nemea (Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll)
    Achilles (Warriors: Legends of Troy)
    Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden / Dead or Alive)
    Ayane (Dead or Alive / Ninja Gaiden)

маsтег ninjа  |  рsn іd: ммміg

• Level   4

Dungeon siege 3-two player drop in drop out online/offline co-op

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 are great hack and slash style games as well with 4 player drop in drop out online/offline co-op

I Have No Mouth,and I Must Scream.

• Level   4

If you don't get your fix from DW7 & Orochi 3, there's always Dynasty Warriors...GUNDAM!!! Also, Castle Crashers. It's basically THE co-op hack n slash, and don't forget Final Fight Double Impact and the Golden Axe series.

• Level   7

"Warriors Orochi 3" is good fun.

"Ninety Nine Nights 2" is a great co-operative Hack n Slash (that's online Co-op).

A brilliant Online Co-Operative Hack n Slash is "The Trials Of Saint-Lucia" which is the DLC for "Dante's Inferno".

The game is brilliant (and very cheap now) and the DLC worth every penny.

Az

I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

[IMAGE REMOVED FOR PROVOKING NERD RAGE]

• Level   1

One of my favorite hack and slash games on the Xbox 360 was Lord of the rings battle of the north. It has online 3 player Co op and off line 2 player, and strangely just like Baldur's gate just in the Tolkien world. Also if you love the books it tells a side story within the main trilogy. Gotta love decapitating, arming, and legging orcs all at once lol : )

• Level   5

I have to say Diablo 3. Very fulfilling for a hack and slash.

@XboxPlaydatesUK      Vote to make the forums better (Click)

• Level   8

Dungeon Defenders is FREE and is one of the best 4 player co-op hack and slash games I have played in a long time.

Diablo 3  Another great 4 player hack and slash game.

There are quite a bit more but these 2 should keep you busy for a while.

• Level   2

Diablo 3 is a must.

Embrace Death.

• Level   4

Another vote for Diablo 3 from me as well it's amazing....also as mentioned Dungeon Defenders and i have to give props to Dungeons&Dragons:Daggerdale as well.

I Have No Mouth,and I Must Scream.

• Level   4

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is really good in co-op. There's over 100 co-op trials to go at, plenty of game for the money.

• Level   5

Glad to see so many Diablo 3 fans. I hear its coming to Xbox One! I sure hope so!

Shig, is Ninja Gaiden hack and slash? I've never played them but I love the genre!

@XboxPlaydatesUK      Vote to make the forums better (Click)

• Level   4

^ Yes mate, NG is the king of hack and slash. They're brutal hard at times though well worth playing. You can get demos on the marketplace for all of them.