Farming Simulator 2013 XBox 360 Release!

• Level   5

That's right. Apparently it'll be out sometime in September! Sounds awesome and I can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBGvFOEXJr4

• Level   8

Ermahgerd ferming! Middle aged moms around the world will rejoice.

• Level   5

Haha, no way! You'd be surprised of the success Farming Simulator 2013 had on the PC! I find the games to be fun, rewarding and relaxing. I remember playing Bass Pro Shops: The Strike, it's a fishing game and I had fun just unwinding. It's a good change from the video game 'norm'. ;)

• Level   5

Maybe they'll include a "GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN" DLC with a shotgun?

• Level   8

JohnnyK98

Maybe they'll include a "GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN" DLC with a shotgun?

If it turned into an FPS where you could raid other people's farms, I'd buy it.

-

Seriously though, the only reason I laugh is because my mother and two of my friend's mothers used to play Farmville... along with my brother.

• Level   8

I'd get it if it came out sooner i'd think about it, but  it will come out then suddenly next gen... meh

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   5

My girlfriends mother plays Farmville on her iPad it's HILARIOUS. At night all you hear is cow and sheep hahahahaha!

• Level   5

US Revenge you've got plenty of time before next gen! Now lets go and mend our fences!

• Level   8

Not going to lie, I am interested in this.

I love simulation games though, and they are few and far apart on the 360 so I take what I can get.

Lets Go Buffalo!

• Level   8

Eh, no me gusta farming games. Lol

• Level   5

wow actual farmers are on the forums and play the game lol more power to them, they finally got their game.

Sark: You're very persistent, Tron!
    Tron: I'm also better than you!
    • Level   5

finally? farming simulator has been around for a long time now this would be the irst console release i know of though

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   5

you forgot an f in first

• Level   9

EM1 B16A2

wow actual farmers are on the forums and play the game lol more power to them, they finally got their game.

I'm rather certain that actual farmers wouldn't even bother with this.

Watch a Korean Drama.

• Level   5

guy in video says farmers on forums gave them input and insight to actual farming that they implemented in the game