Bring out a Xbox One bundle without Kinect for $349

• Level   1

Kinect for 360 cost $200 at release

• Level   1

THE PRIS0NER

Further... my smart phone costs $600 if you buy it outright.  That is not a $2.00 camera.

It costs a company like Apple less than $80 to make an iPhone 5 their prices are daylight robbery

• Level   2

people that want to have Kinect stop posting on those thread.... they'll die out.... don't fuel them or they'll stay on page one....

the only person I agree with in the anti Kinect crowd is kingpin051865

the other why are you even bothering???? if you don't like XB1 hardware offer at that price tag why don't you go get a PS4 already ????  this has nothing to do with customer freedom any more... if you don't like a product don't buy it.... if you don't like Samsung GS4 get an iPhone you don't got *** and ask them to change hardware to suit you do you ??? you just go elsewhere buy what is most in line with your needs right????

• Level   1

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sv_vg_h__7

Xbox One doing good on Amazon UK so far

• Level   1

OK

• Level   4

No.

• Level   3

they'll keep the kinect becuase you need it to wave your arms around to watch tv.

NY Jets - Jeff Gordon - Trish Stratus - Alabama (Roll Tide!)

IT'S TEBOW TIME!!!!!

• Level   5

I like talking to my xbox i'll keep the Kinect.  I don't really care if they watch me i'm not very interesting.

XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION 

• Level   2

I accept the fact that some games use the stupid Kinect, OK (sight) that's fine. What I can't accept is the fact that it needs to be connected 24/7. Just to yell at the F*ing thing "Xbox On"? Come on, please!

MS stop this and give us options, not restrictions and more rules.

• Level   3

Well said Kingpin051865, never a better way to put it

Its life jim but not as we know it
    • Level   3

We just need to see what the consumer wants in the stores, simple. A console in a box with a controller and the leads and added extra's when 'we want to buy them'. If it must be shipped with Kinect it then at least give the consumer the ability to plug it in when they feel the need to do so, not the other way around. Or even register that specific kinect to your console then unplug it.

Its life jim but not as we know it
    • Level   1

I like the kinect for the voice recognition. I hope they can integrate this into games so if your playing a squad based game you can give orders. Or a racing game and you can tell the crew what you want done on the car.

• Level   1

I'd rather they include a headset instead of the Kinect  

• Level   2

If you are creeped out by the kinect and don't believe that you can turn it off you can put your tinfoil hat over the eye instead.  That way it can't see you even though you are not physically wearing your tinfoil hat!!!

• Level   1

Kinect = " I'm sorry Scott I can't allow you to do that "

Can;t see pizza in your living room? don't worry kinect will order one for you and you'll get an Achievement