Will the xbox one be reverse compatible with xbox 360 games?

• Level   2
    Microsoft showed an overstock of features included with the xbox one that the xbox 360 never had the power to do. However one main feature that they are missing out on is backwards compatibility. The reason why this feature is vital is because it makes uprgrading from 360 to one much easier as you wont need to buy all your games again. Also for some games, the fans just cant let go off and they may never be able to play them again. Classic games that were released with a massive response from the fans and all other xbox 360 games should be able to be played on the xbox one. Im sure its system is more than capable to add this feature which i beleive will gain a huge positive response to xbox gamers.
    • Level   9

No unfortunately maybe over time we will get BC

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   8

why bother? just don't trade in your 360 and save up a little $$ over the next few months...

As there is no cure yet for stupid....  please stay away,  I don't want what you so obviously have.

• Level   8

once again, different system architecture

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.

• Level   9

BC has never been an issue for me. I'm keeping my Xbox 360 (also kept my original Xbox).

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   9

BC is very useful to me maybe in like 2-3 years maybe they will make a Xbox One with BC but who knows.....?

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   7

Maybe in time MS will port Xbox 360 games over to the X1 but who knows. One can only hope.

• Level   7

Hey everything else they said could not be done has been undone (DRM,Kinect,etc) so they might as well 180 this as well LOl

I feel sorry for all fanboys that defended all the lies MS was telling us only to be proven wrong by MS and their reversals ;)

But you did well and deserve credit for standing your ground more than some companys have lately but atleast on the bright side Xbox One is now something that will sell better and in the long run has a better future :)

• Level   9

No

The scariest words in the English language are: “Hello, we’re from the government, and we’re here to help.”

XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION 

• Level   9

No BC....sorry, dude.

Forums signature removed - please read forum signature rules before adding a new signature.