Xbox one design

• Level   6

Why does it look like my aiwa XA003 amp from circa 1992 and where does the laserdisc go?

Design fail assured.

• Level   2

Its an ugly design.

Ranked #1 in Kameo overall. My Website
    • Level   M

Also not a fan.

Xbox.com Forum Moderator - This post provided as-is, with no warranty and confers no rights.

• Level   7

It is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. It looks like an early 1980's Sony Betamax Video Recorder!

-

Are M$ stuck in an 1980's time warp?

BEST BAYONETTA PLAYER HERE. 1000/1000GS AND FINISHED WITH BAYONETTA AND JEANNE.

EMNA OL ADRPAN ADNA ZNRZA OXEX RACLIR -JEANNE SUMMONS FOR QUEEN SHEBA

• Level   5

at first i thought it was a joke design for a bigger reveal at E3 now i think its how its gonna look, with the added kinect that you have to have plugged in and working to use its gonna need a house of its own

• Level   3

It looks like it was designed to remind the general electronic consumer of their cable boxes and DVRs.

• Level   5

This is truly one of the most ugly things I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Whom ever passed this design at Microsoft  needs their  head testing.

• Level   9

meh...what do I care what it looks like?  It's a simple basic design.  This must be why Sony did not reveal what their console looks like......they knew dopes would start complaining.

Forums signature removed - please read forum signature rules before adding a new signature.

• Level   5

Yeh couldn't  agree more .simple basic design for simple basic people, so your gonna be very happy

• Level   9

I wonder if perhaps the more simple person can only focus on what it looks like instead of focusing on what it can actually do.

ooooohhhh.....look pretty glittery things.  It's sooooo wonderful

Forums signature removed - please read forum signature rules before adding a new signature.

• Level   9

It looks like my dad's radio from the 80s or our VHS playeer from the 90s and does not mix with my other consoles at all. The Xbox One is literally a box.

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident.

- Sovereign -

PSN: Sipuli91  Steam: hi_im_sipuli91

RIP 360 Elite 5/2009 - 12/2013

• Level   9

You know what would have saved the design. Loads of fake wood panelling because why the hell not ?

• Level   5

It looks terrible.

• Level   2

wow.  it's pretty ugly.  would have worked if it was 1995.  

• Level   1

I'm happy that my home center has a cabinet to hide it...