Tritton Warheads

• Level   2

I wonder if these will still work with Xbox One? I mean they are wireless and do not use the port on the controller anyways.  I'm sure it would not be that difficult do MS to allow them to work.  I can dream can't I?

• Level   6

Didn't you ask this in AV? The mic won't work because the Warhead mic connects wirelessly to the console.

• Level   2

I didn't ask it. Someone else may have.

• Level   1

I paid $300 to use my Tritton Warhead Headset.  The Xbox one is $500.  My headset alone cost more than half of the console price and I just bought it a couple months ago.  It is only connected optically.  If it doesn't work, I'm not buying the Xbox One.

• Level   4

DOCTORNUGSUPPLY

I paid $300 to use my Tritton Warhead Headset.  The Xbox one is $500.  My headset alone cost more than half of the console price and I just bought it a couple months ago.  It is only connected optically.  If it doesn't work, I'm not buying the Xbox One.

So let me get this straight... people complain that the Xbox One is too expensive, yet you are willing to pay 300 for a headset.  Logic is beyond me

Lives, lived, will live.  Dies, died, will die.  If we could perceive time as it truly was...

• Level   1

@MurderTramp17   Maybe people do I never did.  I'll pay 500.  I just won't pay a penny if the headset I just bought doesn't work.

• Level   4

@Doc

I definitely understand the frustration of accessories carrying over, and hopefully it will.  Unfortunately I've never seen that many accessories cross the generation gap.  So it is doubtful but honestly not surprising.  But look at it this way, if you want the X1 as a console i'd still get it cause it's not guaranteed that it will work with the ps4 either.  So either way you're at risk of losing the use of your headset.  

Lives, lived, will live.  Dies, died, will die.  If we could perceive time as it truly was...

• Level   1

It will work for audio only for now I got feedback from someone at madcatz unless they make a wireless adapter for the mic you may find some use for the kinect now because ta da built in mic. Just as long as you don't talk trash with your dog barking kids crying etc... Yeah I got a pair for Father's Day and I was like you couldn't wait but they are probably the better headsets I used and easiest to connect.

• Level   1

i have been really wanting a paor of these since they came out but knowing the new system is comeing have been puting it off. i thought that these wearing coming out in time for ppl to get pissed off that they wont work on the xbox one. if they still worked no big deal but since they only have use for 1 year its not worth it.

• Level   5

XanderCrews XD

It will work for audio only for now I got feedback from someone at madcatz unless they make a wireless adapter for the mic you may find some use for the kinect now because ta da built in mic. Just as long as you don't talk trash with your dog barking kids crying etc... Yeah I got a pair for Father's Day and I was like you couldn't wait but they are probably the better headsets I used and easiest to connect.

I wonder how an adaptor would even work for this.  it'd have to plug into the headset jack where the mic plugs in, no?  Or would this still not resolve the issue?  Seems the plug is  hair thicker, I think, than what i originally thought, that being the normal 2.5mm.  Not too sure what the size is of the mic on the WarHead  Either way, whatever the decision is, yeah it'd be nice to be able to use them or at least have a WarHead surround sound equivelent.  I Just hope they don't produce yet another Halo brand or bundle anytime soon; I couldn't afford the bundle but was lucky enough to'e t least gotten the console, and find the headset like brand new, unused, unopened, a few months after on ebay.

• Level   1

It's a big fat no ms won't let Fanatec wheels rip off

• Level   5

they will NOT work. MS has said they are thinking of releasing an adapter for turtle beach headsets ( for purchase) but with the way the War heads connect id say they will never work on anything but 360.

~Xbox 360, X1 ,Wii U ,PS Vita ,PS4, 3ds XL ~

• Level   5

DO NOT buy the warhead! its way too easy to break, and turning the volume all the way up blows out the speakers

whatever.

• Level   1

Maybe just a USB reciever just like 360 wireless peripherals for my pc except I use a wired controller but my mic connects no problem

• Level   1

So have we had a definitive answer from either Microsoft or Tritton on this issue?