Xbox One Benefits

• Level   1

I'm trying to find out which console to pick up this holiday season. I can't afford to purchase both so I'm looking for something that can give me quality entertainment.

As a Jamaican living in Jamaica, how would the Xbox One and its features benefits me? How much of Xbox Live features would work in my country? I need to know these things so I won't waste my money on something that does not allow me access to most of the available features on hand.

• Level   2

If you have a shaky internet connection and can't run it all day then you had best not get an xbox as it does require a conection to the internet to play games offline. PS4 will work exactly as it does now. All you need is a tv a ps4 and electricty and games.

• Level   5

Kinect wouldn't even understand you

Pass on Xbone, and get a PS4 instead

I hope Microsoft and their people listen to what I have to say... Things need to improve.

• Level   3

I never have any problems connecting. Definitely getting Xbox One on day one.

Looking to track your achievements, join gaming sessions, and hunt for achievements?

CLICK HERE to join TA now!

• Level   5

if you care about games, gaming, or anything game related PS4 is the obvious choice so far.

-

xbox seems to be more for remote less TV channel surfing.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   2

I would wait until E3. It's not that far away, and will hopefully clear up, and provide info we don't have on both consoles.

• Level   5

I have info - forums.xbox.com/.../1362841.aspx

I hope Microsoft and their people listen to what I have to say... Things need to improve.