Xbox One is garbage, PS4 FTW!

• Level   4

As a multi console gamer, I was going to purchase the PS4 and new Xbox next gen but no more I’m just sticking to the PS4.

As the ‘Xbox one’ is a complete disaster and worst still is anti-gamer. And anyone who buys one is not a real gamer in my eyes and are supporting a company who has no regards for the consumers that put them in the place they are today.

Hopefully ‘real gamers’ will only buy the ‘PS4’ and trounce the Xbox one in sales. Which will show Micro$ofts what money grabbing idiots they really are.

• Level   7

photo yomamma_zpsf0047fb2.png

• Level   8

ThanatosXRS

• Level   5

well you wont be the only one buying a PS4 only. MS get ready to lose your money.

The Bond That Was Not To Be Done, Give Me The Power To See It Undone, And Turn Back Time To Whence It Was Began.

• Level   8

I will be getting PS4 as well. Love the Yo Momma Joke

• Level   5

I was also a multi console buyer but the Xbone has way to many hassles to play a game. Ps4 will be my console this year maybe Xbone at a later date.

• Level   1

I was Xbox only since the original but times change I think I also will be ps4 only

• Level   5

I was bummed when I seen the TitanFall announcement but then I realized it was also going to be on the PC so no worries :D, already have the PS4 paid off in full and 2 years worth of PS+. In total it costed me the price of the Xbox One.

• Level   7

Who cares what (IN YOUR EYES) is a real gamer. Who are you? Probably been  playing games b4 you were born. Lol. I'm buying both.  sorry GAMER GOD...LMAO!!!

• Level   5

StudBllJckHammr

Probably been  playing games b4 you were born.

I still have a Lion King game for the Sega Genesis from 94, along with Zombies Ate my Neighbors. Which is probably older than a lot of people here, but rubbing it in their face only makes you look like A BLOATED POSTERIOR. - They censored my Mule comment, so I felt I'd class it up a bit.

• Level   7

Okay REAL GAMER...LOL. No Im quite sure I'm a a gamer from the golden age. If someone wants to tell me what it means to be a real gamer then they gotta have tha OG credit.  Congrats on the the lion king game tho. BTW, no one likes a ROOSTER LOLLIPOP like you. Yeah... I had to class it up...LOL.

• Level   5

If you're a "Gamer from the Golden Age", the golden age was crap.

And I don't know what's sadder, you trying to brag about wasting your life on video games for 20+ years or the way that you present yourself in a public forum.

• Level   7

You owe your gaming privileges to the golden age gamers. Personal attacks are a self defense mechanism for the weak or those with low self esteem. Good luck tho jokr...Lol.

• Level   5

Says the first guy to actually make his post towards another member. Smooth work, if you're as old as you say you are and you handle yourself the way that you do. Rethink your life.

• Level   7

Again another personal attack...lol. You're better than that right? Mom n dad love you. Ur ok. There there... Try harder...