Amazon Vs. Poll Xbone vs ps4 you can still vote

• Level   5

Link to poll 

I wonder who will win.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   5

Well. When the proof is in the pudding, how can people deny it? But they will. They will. "HOW I SPEND MY MONEY ISNT WRONG!" I wish someone could scale those numbers to the millions. Then it will really show how doomed xbox one is.

• Level   5

well with that ratio it is approximately 15 ps4s for every xbox one, which in comparison this gen the ps3 was about  52% of the sales between the too  and xbox 360 was about 48%.

-

this means if the xbox one sells 5million units the ps4 would have just about  reached the ps3 total sales amount  now obviously it won't sell 75million units in 1 day but with a ratio like that it's impressive at the very least.

• Level   8

12,000 to 800

-

Ouch.

• Level   2

MS getting slaughtered, I hope this occurs on sale day 1.

• Level   5

it's now, 15.6 ps4's  per 1 xbone.

• Level   4

I think I can speak to alot of xbox users from the past 10 year and say this. To alot of us it was not about the brand, it was about the Hardrive and specs of the xbox original, and the price and simplicity of the 360 that brought us to microsofts consoles.

The only xbox 1 features I see are locking and taking things away from the user and giving us a few gimmicks. To be honest, microsoft, your competitor is offering better hardware a better price and are giving us an experince that we thought you guys would continue for us.

As time goes by companies innovate and swap/take ideas and improve upon them and other companies try to push an alienating vision on consumers. microsoft you are now the one trying to push some things nobody wants. Goodbye.

Xbox.com

Same 8 people.

Same 8 topics.

Never change.

• Level   2

im with xbox

• Level   2

BEYOND KILLING

im with xbox

I think most (if not all of us) truly want to choose Xbox, but personally I cannot for the life of me begin to fathom how anybody could defend their choices with the next console.  Here are just a few concerns that are off the top of my head:

• Why is it okay that they "check in" on you every 24 hours?  Is the physical game disk you purchase not proof enough that you own your game?
    • Why can you only trade your purchased game with people who have been on your friends list for 30 days and why can you only trade once?
    • What happens if/when your internet goes out for an extended amount of time?  Guess you just can't play any games during that period.

It says incredible.

• Level   1

Congradulations microsoft, you've just lost another dedicated supporter.  You punish the people who actually pay for your service with these features; the people who would pirate and steal, will just go to a PC

• Level   5

US Revenge

well with that ratio it is approximately 15 ps4s for every xbox one, which in comparison this gen the ps3 was about  52% of the sales between the too  and xbox 360 was about 48%.

-

this means if the xbox one sells 5million units the ps4 would have just about  reached the ps3 total sales amount  now obviously it won't sell 75million units in 1 day but with a ratio like that it's impressive at the very least.

Holy math Jesus. Yes, this is going to hurt. Get it together MS. 

• Level   1

sad to see people say they are or were dedicated to Xbox until it isn't to there standards, we all know that Microsoft has given us great quality service. It's like saying to your kids or someone you truly love, "I'll love you only when you behave or treat "ME" the way I want to be treated, and when you don't behave or don't give it to me the way "I" want it I won't love you!" I bet you give it a try and you won't regret it, Microsoft is giving us quality instead of false promises, I've had to buy games on my ps3 when I couldn't afford to pay for my Live that month and every time I would regret it, because even though Sony's network is free it can be pretty crappy. Not only that but can be very difficult to contact or get a hold of a friend just to jump into a game, when Microsoft has made it very simple and very intuitive for us to stay communicated with our friends. Of course there are some issues that need to be addressed but don't just give up because you know eventually Microsoft will have to end up making changes, they have made so many changes with the 360 and have improved it, don't listen to the polls or what others are doing, for all you know someone could be making multiple accounts just to raise those numbers to fool and trick those who have always be dedicated to Microsoft! I know it can be hard to see it now, but give it a year after launch and we will all be amazed at how dedicated Microsoft has been to give us the right product!

Holla BACK fools!
    • Level   1

Just took a look.   Ps4 13805.  Xbone 860.

• Level   5

Insane, I dont have to pay my kids to love me. And as someone who has had to struggle for his gaming you of all people should understand the value of being able to play when you dont have the finances to play online. Ive been gaming on xbox for 12 years, a great customer. But my loyalty is to gaming. Not to a company that would make it so complicated to do so.

• Level   2

InsaneBORNkilla

sad to see people say they are or were dedicated to Xbox until it isn't to there standards, we all know that Microsoft has given us great quality service. It's like saying to your kids or someone you truly love, "I'll love you only when you behave or treat "ME" the way I want to be treated, and when you don't behave or don't give it to me the way "I" want it I won't love you!" I bet you give it a try and you won't regret it, Microsoft is giving us quality instead of false promises, I've had to buy games on my ps3 when I couldn't afford to pay for my Live that month and every time I would regret it, because even though Sony's network is free it can be pretty crappy. Not only that but can be very difficult to contact or get a hold of a friend just to jump into a game, when Microsoft has made it very simple and very intuitive for us to stay communicated with our friends. Of course there are some issues that need to be addressed but don't just give up because you know eventually Microsoft will have to end up making changes, they have made so many changes with the 360 and have improved it, don't listen to the polls or what others are doing, for all you know someone could be making multiple accounts just to raise those numbers to fool and trick those who have always be dedicated to Microsoft! I know it can be hard to see it now, but give it a year after launch and we will all be amazed at how dedicated Microsoft has been to give us the right product!

Don't you mean, "I'll love you only when you behave or treat "ME" the way I deserve to be treated".  FTFY.

Jedi Knight GZ

But my loyalty is to gaming. Not to a company that would make it so complicated to do so.

^ This is perfect.

It says incredible.