Does anyone know what day the Xbox ONE comes out?

• Level   8

because I've searched around, and not found any news as to exactly what day it will come out.

As there is no cure yet for stupid....  please stay away,  I don't want what you so obviously have.

• Level   5

that is because there is no news

~XBOX ONE~
    MIDNIGHT RELEASE:
    XBOX ONE - DAY ONE
    BATTLEFIELD 4
    WATCH_DOGS
    CONTROLLER + PLAY N CHARGE

• Level   9

November

Forums signature removed - please read forum signature rules before adding a new signature.

• Level   8

November I aready knew. I was kinda hoping for a specific day by now, so I can take time off of work to do xmas shopping/playing games

As there is no cure yet for stupid....  please stay away,  I don't want what you so obviously have.

• Level   5

My guess it it'll be probably within the 2nd and 3rd weeks of November

• Level   2

Maybe they should wait for Sony to announce and then pick a time ahead.  When they go announcing first Sony rams it right where the sun don't shine.  If Microsoft announces November 1st, Sony will make up a new month and give everyone ice cream.

• Level   9

bps...lol.....my guess.....they would like to launch on the 21st.  I believe the last 2 launched on that day?

Forums signature removed - please read forum signature rules before adding a new signature.

• Level   8

the original launched on the 15th, I believe. the 360 on the 18th

• Level   9

looked it up.....xbox 360 launched on the 22nd, xbox launched on the 15th. so I guess there is no fave day.....so mid November...how's that  :)

• Level   5

it has to be early November  or before Black Friday

• Level   2

More likely, it will be released Friday November 1st.

Microsoft is smart enough to know that the biggest game of the year is Call of Duty, and Ghosts comes out November 5th.  They COULD piggyback the release on the same day, but honestly, that would be pandemonium at most midnight releases.  On the other hand, that would make for amazing PR. 

Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit Middlearth.
    • Level   7

If u watched the M$ press event, they stated right before premiering Titanfall, that xbox one will be available Nov. 30. Kinda weird that it's on a Saturday. Maybe not. That may be only for the day one edition tho. If u check on Amazon the day one edition has an estimated arrival date after shipping of Dec. 5 through the 8th. Standard edition is slated for on or after Dec. 31. Don't know why the discrepancy...