so why is xbox one better?

• Level   1

Microsoft listened by changing its used game stance and 24 hour check in. I think the only other major complaint was having to have kinect plugged in to play. Why should i dish out a extra 100$ (compared to ps4) which i am assuming is mostly from kinect? For me, and others who only play with a controller, kinects purpose will only be  to sit in a corner in my entertainment center. And dont tell me kinect is needed to increase performance, wifi, and other hardware when ps4 has better hardware in 1 box. If microsoft could come down 100$ in a package without kinect i think it would sell better. Anyway, so why is xbox one better?

• Level   4

it's for you to make your own decision really, they are aimed at two different demographics, if you need people to tell you why something is better then you don't understand.

neither is better because each has its pros and its cons.

• Level   7

I don't like the notion of one being better than the other since they both have their strengths and weaknesses. Some of the X1's strengths include but are not limited to:

• Dedicated servers for all games across Xbox Live (I see this is a massive advantage personally)
    • Multi-tasking abilities/play one game while another is searching for a match
    • New IPs such as Titanfall, Quantum Break, Ryse and exclusives like Forza, Halo, Dead Rising

Those are just the first things off the top of my head which are actually gaming related. The notion of being able to share your games with anyone you choose without being in close contact to them (giving them a disc) looked like a good plus but came with a lot of baggage clearly.

@mikez0r

MKIV Supra owner // gooner // deathcore enthusiast

• Level   1

I would buy xbox one if it wasnt for its bizzare must-have kinect stance.

• Level   2

MeatyManCheese

Before you make a choice read up on both consoles.  The kinect is something that isn't an accessory it's more need for what they're trying to do. 

• Level   2

The kinect turns the Xbox into "Jarvis" from Iron Man. No joke.

• Level   3

odacrew1

MeatyManCheese

Before you make a choice read up on both consoles.  The kinect is something that isn't an accessory it's more need for what they're trying to do. 

Personally, I'm not interested, in the slightest, with what Microsoft wants to do with Kinect.

-

I just want to sit back and play games, with a traditional controller.  Nothing more, nothing less.

-

If I want to watch TV/Movies, I'll use my HTPC (Home Theater PC).  It's a MUCH better experience for that purpose.  Plus, I don't have to pay an extra $60 a year to watch Netflix on it.

Thank you for the option to remove Kinect, Microsoft.  You just sold another Xbox One.

• Level   2

Whetzel

odacrew1

MeatyManCheese

Personally, I'm not interested, in the slightest, with what Microsoft wants to do with Kinect.

-

I just want to sit back and play games, with a traditional controller.  Nothing more, nothing less.

-

If I want to watch TV/Movies, I'll use my HTPC (Home Theater PC).  It's a MUCH better experience for that purpose.  Plus, I don't have to pay an extra $60 a year to watch Netflix on it.

Oh I'm sorry I thought I was talking to MeatyManCheese and not Whetzel 

• Level   3

odacrew1

Whetzel

odacrew1

MeatyManCheese

-

-

No, no.  I apologize.  I didn't realize that this was a private conversation.

-

Please, continue.

Thank you for the option to remove Kinect, Microsoft.  You just sold another Xbox One.

• Level   2

Whetzel

odacrew1

Whetzel

odacrew1

MeatyManCheese

-

-

-

Please, continue.

Oh it's fine. Just put your glasses on next time. 

• Level   3

odacrew1

Whetzel

odacrew1

Whetzel

odacrew1

MeatyManCheese

-

-

-

Please, continue.

I have 20/10 vision.  No glasses needed.  I simply made a mistake, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

• Level   2

Whetzel

odacrew1

Whetzel

odacrew1

Whetzel

odacrew1

MeatyManCheese

-

-

-

Please, continue.

I have 20/10 vision.  No glasses needed.  I simply made a mistake, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

had that corrective surgery ay? 

• Level   3

Nope.  I've just always had great vision.

• Level   2

Whetzel

Half Man Half Owl... Mowl!

• Level   3

odacrew1

Whetzel

Half Man Half Owl... Mowl!

Haha.  I guess so.