Will Xbox One players be able to play online with Xbox 360 players when playing Ghosts, Titan Fall, etc...?

• Level   1

Looked in the discussions but couldn't find this question......If my buddy has the 360 and I have the XO will we be able to play online together?

• Level   4

As far as I know, not at all.

Xbox One Day Four Edition :( © @FaviousM

• Level   4

no

• Level   5

100% no

The scariest words in the English language are: “Hello, we’re from the government, and we’re here to help.”

XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION 

• Level   4

Nope you cant even chat with people on the 360

Microsoft you gave me 12 years of great gaming experiences.  But you don't care about the gamer anymore.

• Level   5

But can you see what they're playing and get messages from them?

• Level   4

you should be able to see what they are playing and I imagine text messages would be there but voice messages unsure of

Microsoft you gave me 12 years of great gaming experiences.  But you don't care about the gamer anymore.

• Level   5

If your friend has a PC near him.. have him Download Skype... as it will be merged with the XBL chat...and he can message and call you with a better quality than XB360 chat system

• Level   1

Thank you everyone!

• Level   4

You can talk to them and receive messages from them that's about it .

http://www.trueachievements.com/IntenseJames.htm

• Level   5

ArmyMedic75

Nope you cant even chat with people on the 360

I've heard you may be able to party chat with them when they do the 360 dash update.

XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION 

• Level   4

I hope so that would cool

http://www.trueachievements.com/IntenseJames.htm

• Level   2

i'm sure i saw an interview where someone at MS said yes you can play with people on the 360.

• Level   4

^ you can't it's a completely different system, can people on Gameboy colour play with people on N64 no.

• Level   6

Da Bx Ghost
    i'm sure i saw an interview

You did not. Microsoft has stated no cross-platform play between the 360 and the Xbox One.