Better graphics ? Xbox one or ps4

• Level   2
    Im getin xbox one but just wonderd witch one had better graphics because xb1 has upgraded graphics if im right ? So witch is better xb1 or ps4
    • Level   5

BooBooYNWA
    Im getin xbox one but just wonderd witch one had better graphics because xb1 has upgraded graphics if im right ? So witch is better xb1 or ps4

If you have already decided to buy a Xbox One then how is better "Graphics" relevant ?

-

Some will be better on X1 some will be better on PS4.

~Xbox 360, X1 ,Wii U ,PS Vita ,PS4, 3ds XL ~

• Level   2

Its a question aint you aloud to ask a question ?

• Level   5

BooBooYNWA

Its a question aint you aloud to ask a question ?

It is and I gave you the correct answer :)

~Xbox 360, X1 ,Wii U ,PS Vita ,PS4, 3ds XL ~

• Level   2

Well done

• Level   5

ps4 will probably have slightly better graphics but only on first party games.  Third party games will likely look the same on either console.

Bake me a cake.
    • Level   3

well lets put it this way. who had better graphics on the xbox 360 or the ps3. I would say ps3 but did it really make that much of a difference. it will be close. I will own both but mose of my games would be played and bought for the xbox one since I like the controller better.

• Level   6

BooBooYNWA
    ISo witch is better xb1 or ps4

PC.

• Level   2

Some people say xbox some say ps like when i play fifa on xbox it looks badboy but when inplay on friends ps it looks abit better tbh

• Level   2

Ps4 is 38% more powerful in terms of the GPU. I'm all for Xbox and stuff but the Ps4 definately has a graphical advantage in terms of raw power.

• Level   2

Who care I'd rather play on Nintendo 3DS than PS Vita even though that has better graphics

• Level   2

The Playcube Xstation Boxii 64 will trounce all consoles!!!

• Level   5

if you never plan on playing on a PS$, then the XB will be better.. vice versa for the XB to PS4.... all I know they will be 100s of times better than what we are currently playing on....

• Level   5

AppointedAce6

Ps4 is 38% more powerful in terms of the GPU. I'm all for Xbox and stuff but the Ps4 definately has a graphical advantage in terms of raw power.

eh this has been debated over and over we wont know till they are out I guess.  TBH that 38% supposed extra power looks great on paper but will it actually truly look better?(probably not even noticeable to hardcore gamers) Wonder if the rumors of PS4 having trouble hitting 60FPS with some of their games are true?  Yet xbox one is having no problem hitting 60fps.....I dunno who really cares....all I know is games are gonna look awesome on both systems no matter which you choose.

XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION 

• Level   5

Slightly better graphics I can live without. Superb online service is something I can't.

GET RIPPED

If you are Blocked/Blocking. My PM Box is also not for you.