If we get a free game in USA what game would you want?

• Level   1

Battlefield 4 for me.

• Level   2

Dead Rising 3

• Level   2

I highly doubt we get a free game in the states. Microsoft has no issues selling Xbox's in the U.S.  That being said I'd take any of the AAA launch titles for free. I do think Microsoft might possibly throw in 3 months of free live service or something for us here in the states.

• Level   4

I don't really see why it should happen, the conversion rate to dollars means Europeans are paying around 1.5x what the us is for the console

• Level   2

So your telling me in Europe they are paying the equivalent of $750 for an Xbox one?

• Level   4

ryse, titanfall, or DR3

Come join my current clan for some X1 fun on RYSE, Titanfall, BF4, Watccdogs and everything else

http://www.thereckoners.net/reckonersf/viewforum.php?f=6

• Level   4

This thread should go away, MS won't be tossing a game into the US release

-----People that look in one direction are those that miss out on most things in life-----

• Level   4

OVAN1TE

So your telling me in Europe they are paying the equivalent of $750 for an Xbox one?

there paying about 70 dollars more

Come join my current clan for some X1 fun on RYSE, Titanfall, BF4, Watccdogs and everything else

• Level   5

If we were to get a free game it would probably be madden...but i'd prefer bf4 or dr3 ( I could be wrong but when they package a free game in a console  it usually is E or a little higher ...not sure parents would be happy with an M game packaged with the console.)

XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION 

• Level   2

Upinya Slayin

ryse, titanfall, or DR3

titanfall isn't a launch game

• Level   1

Not saying it would happen. Just asking if it did happen what would you want?

• Level   4

VVaId0

Upinya Slayin

ryse, titanfall, or DR3

titanfall isn't a launch game

I know but i can dream can't i? like they give you a fre pre order that ships to you upon release.

anyway i'm shelling out money for ryse, BF4, and titanfall no matter what

• Level   2

You all do realize that even if Microsoft did give away a free game that they couldn't give a game that is rated M.

• Level   4

i dont think they will offer a free game for the us. they are paying more in europe and some of the features wont work at launch for them so it balances it out.

-

if they did i would guess it to be forza. dr3 is definitely not going to happen as it is not appropriate for all audiences. it is possible they could do madden because the nfl package.

""Microsoft have been doing this for a while. I think they know what they are doing. If we could just show them some trust and some faith, the whole thing would go a lot smoother."- IIFatalshockII" - Dudeskis01

• Level   2

Fords 5, or Madden