Day One Preorders Back @ Walmart.com & Stores

• Level   4

An alternative to Gamestop.  They are essentially doing what Gamestop does with preorders, pay 10% down and as little or as much as you like over time until launch.  Hope this helps guys.  Goodluck.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Console-Day-One-Edition/24274271

The Xbox One console will ship free on November 22, 2013.
    Reserve today in store!

• Step 1: Put only 10% down*
    • Step 2: Pay over time
    • Step 3: Available for pick up on launch date

Launch console DOA.  Replacement R.I.P. 02/04.  Thanks MS.

• Level   1

Ordered mine today. Kinda worries me though. Hope Walmart comes though with a day one edition on release day.

• Level   5

Went through game stop because they have yet to screw me over...unless its the price they give me for my trade inns.

GO BUCS!! & MAGIC!!

NBA 2K GOD

XBOX ONE DAY ONE

• Level   4

@Dj- Don't hold out on trading stuff in. My son and I turned in all but one console. We did it over the span of about a month. I  got 175 for one slim early on, then only 140 for the last one I traded in. As it gets closer to launch the values are gonna drop like a rock. At the GS I go to they are getting inundated with consoles.

-----People that look in one direction are those that miss out on most things in life-----

• Level   5

Im gonna keep my 360 s and give it to my youngest son anyway....already got the X1 paid off with 2 games.

GO BUCS!! & MAGIC!!

NBA 2K GOD

XBOX ONE DAY ONE

• Level   2

I'm keeping my 360s so I can play the exclusives on them since Microsoft is forcing me to buy a PS4.  I honestly like Microsoft's launch exclusives better than the PS4's, but I will be dipped in burning tar before I will be forced to buy another worthless Kinect.

• Level   1

@auburnlaw quit your crying. Even though I didn't use much of the kinect 1 I still like the idea of the kinect 2 coming with every console. This opens up alot more development for kinect since anyone who has a xbone will also have the kinect. Developers don't have to worry about how many users will have it because all will have it. I believe we are gonna see alot come from the kinect 2 as development progresses. And you say xbone has a better game launch line up and yet you choose ps4 because of the bundled kinect? lol you make no since. You buy a game system to play the games you want not  for the accessories they may or may not come with.

• Level   1

I went to gamestop first and they had quit the xbone preorders.

• Level   5

auburnlaw

I'm keeping my 360s so I can play the exclusives on them since Microsoft is forcing me to buy a PS4.  I honestly like Microsoft's launch exclusives better than the PS4's, but I will be dipped in burning tar before I will be forced to buy another worthless Kinect.

You realise that MS could of dropped a X1 without the kinect for 500 dollars and people would still line up to buy one....just look at it as a bonus you can always try to sell yours if you dont want it lol

GO BUCS!! & MAGIC!!

NBA 2K GOD

XBOX ONE DAY ONE