Day One Xbox One Packages...

• Level   2
    I'm probably being thick here but I paid my deposit for my Xbox One with Tesco but it didn't give any details of any games that came with it. I now note that its being advertised with FIFA 2014. Problem is I hate football. I've been looking but not finding if this is the only package available and if I've actually reserved the Fifa Version or what. Tesco have not been very forthcoming. Anyone help?
    • Level   9

I'm, assuming you are in Europe?  If so, then they also just announced a Forza 5 deal for you guys.   -_-

Forums signature removed - please read forum signature rules before adding a new signature.

• Level   2

Hmm... Football or racing... Not overly happy with that.... What the rest of the world getting?

• Level   8

Nothing. So don't moan too much. You can always sell the code on eBay.

• Level   2

Anyone know if there is any bundles other than fifa 14 for aus?

• Level   2

So do the simple thing. sell the full game code

PREPERE FOR TITANFALL!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/gh0stsniperz

• Level   2

Sounds simple to say to sell the code for Fifa but if the boxes on day one are all FIFA or Forza who's actually going to buy it... Don't really know why I'm moaning for as I'm not the biggest gamer in the world anyway...

• Level   4

fifa isnt football...it is soccer..

• Level   7

No, it's football. The word "Soccer" is quite irritating lol.

• Level   4

no..football is throwing the ball..soccer is kicking the ball..you will confuse alot people on it..In the United States, the word "football" usually refers to the sport of American Football, a variation of gridiron football. The sport of association football is commonly called "soccer" in the United States. .

• Level   5

People in the EU and practically everywere else in the world call it "FOOTBALL" only americans call it soccer, so you will be confusing more people.....

GT: ViiRuKs

Xbox One Proud Supporter

• Level   6

Its football not soccer hahahaha

• Level   7

Yes because it makes lots of sense calling a game where you mainly hold the ball football.... Just messing with ya lol. In all seriousness though, most of the world calls US football "American football". The word Soccer isn't widely used outside of the US. Sorry for veering off topic.

• Level   5

It's a stone Luigi, you didn't make it!

Taylor Swift is the most beautiful girl alive.
    • Level   8

i'm curious about that as well. my fiancĂ© preordered mine months ago when it was announced... she got the day one edition.  is there a game added to that when you get it through amazon?

As there is no cure yet for stupid....  please stay away,  I don't want what you so obviously have.