Xbox one pre ordered

• Level   1
    I pre ordered my Xbox one day one edition like 3 days ago yes very late I know but this is a dumb question yes I know but if I didn't say I got the free FIFA or forza with it I'm just assuming I won't get it ? Yes? Also since it's being shipped to me since the store I bought it from is like an hour an half away ( live in small town ) if its released November 22nd I assume it's shipping that day from Microsoft ? Or is it gonna be in stores that day and that's when it'll ship to customers . Last but not least ( this is the dumbest question ) if I get my Xbox one day one say 2days after it ships will I still get the achievement since it technically isn't day one than . Thanks in advance :) Keep on gaming
    • Level   5

FiFA / Forza is only free in EU regions " while supply lasts" its a Download Voucher.

-

Shipping will be handled by the store you ordered from, MS will have it to them before the 22nd. So depends on what kind of shipping you paid for from the 3rd party retailer.

-

there is 2 possible "day one" achievements. One is got only by pre ordering through MS the second is a Voucher Code included in all Day one boxes.

~Xbox 360, X1 ,Wii U ,PS Vita ,PS4, 3ds XL ~

• Level   1

I preordered last month, i just want to say, i cant wait .....but since i must, I think GTA V will get me through until my day one arrives....sweeeeeet!

• Level   5

my question too that I have been having a hard time finding an answer to......I ordered mine from the MS Store.....will I have my console on my doorstep on Nov 22nd OR will it ship on Nov 22 and I'll have it a few days later????

-

My order seems to say I'll have it on Nov 22..."Pre-order now to get Xbox One on the day it's released"  But, it also is a little vague!

-

I even contacted the MS Store and ask the exact question I asked above....."will i have it on Nov 22 or will it ship on Nov 22?" and the person replied "BOTH".  

-

Lol...what the hell does that mean???

Forums signature removed - please read forum signature rules before adding a new signature.

• Level   8

you will get your console on the 22nd

Xbox One Day One

Told you guys the Kinect 2 would fail and the Xbox One would be released without it by Fall 2014!!

• Level   1

Anything you order from microsoft above a hundred bucks usually ships overnight, so itll ship on the 21st and youll have it on the 22nd.

• Level   5

KGC Shootem

Anything you order from microsoft above a hundred bucks usually ships overnight, so itll ship on the 21st and youll have it on the 22nd.

I did get an email this morning from MS Store that says I will have my Xbox One on Nov 22.   :)

Forums signature removed - please read forum signature rules before adding a new signature.

• Level   4

Heres something some of you waiting on your mail orders brides may not know....you dont have to wait on the mailman to come to you :O you can go find his first blocks on his routes (if you know about where to start) and then just present an I.D and wala..pick up your console right after the mailman leaves the facility at 8am.  Just a tip to help so you dont have $500 pieces of equipment sitting on your doorstep or sitting around waiting all day because he doesnt come to your house until mid afternoon.

Proud owner X1, PS4, Zotac GTX 780 PC, PS3, PS Vita, and Xbox 360! Get your game on!!

PS4 Gamertag: UGO_6FT_Below

• Level   1

I preordered in June, two games paid in full...I hope the reviews for them come out early, I an certain DR3 will be a great game, but while I AM looking forward to Ryse I might pass on it if it turns out to be a visually great but otherwise mediocre title (and might use the 60$) to preorder something else.

• Level   1

Wait I meant july