Every2minutes.com

• Level   2
    I got some Doritos packages and hope to win a free Xbox one. So be sure to go to your local store and look for these Doritos. I don't drink Mountain Dew. Today is the day you start to enter the codes. I wanted to share this info with you guys.
    • Level   4

have you seen when youre getting the console....thats if you win......unlikely?

• Level   7

Oh the irony... I was eating chips from a bag of Doritos as I looked at this thread. I was like wait a minute... & sure enough, there was the promotion on the bag. Thanks for letting me know about it! ;D

• Level   1

Where is the code located, I have 3 bags but cant find the code. The bag in the front say 75 points

• Level   2

The code is inside of the bag you will find it.

• Level   1

Weird...I look inside the bag and nothing

• Level   2

Trust me its inside the bag the code is printed on the gray part the code is in small letters you will find it.

• Level   1

found it, thx lol

• Level   4

Cant get the site to bank them yet

• Level   5

hm... time to go shopping for doritos. are they doing this for mountain dew too?

whatever.

• Level   5

Of course!

GO BUCS!! & MAGIC!!

NBA 2K GOD

XBOX ONE DAY ONE

• Level   2

How many points you think you'd need to win an auction?

Warning Spmming Advertising Code of Conduct
    • Level   2

I just banked my points remember you can do it everynight from 9pm until 2am. I am going to buy some more bags tomorrow I wish I could win a free xbox console.

• Level   4

The site is bugging out.  when i go to sign in it just gives me the bundle descriptions every time.  This happening to anyone else?

Lives, lived, will live.  Dies, died, will die.  If we could perceive time as it truly was...

• Level   5

nope not for me I was able to enter codes.   BTW how in the world are they able to give away so many xbox ones?  Is there a catch?

XBOX ONE DAY ONE EDITION