Can Anyone Here Explain What Disney Infinity Is?

• Level   4
    Like what each thing for that game does. I'm completely lost but it looks really cool!
    Taylor Swift is the most beautiful girl alive.
    • Level   5

another skylanders?

~Xbox 360, X1 ,Wii U ,PS Vita ,PS4, 3ds XL ~

• Level   2

Skylanders by disney lol. Get pastic figures (toy dolls) plug into a device then scans them. Thus unlocking characters in game. IE plug in Shrek and he appears in game. Then 5 minutes later kids lose overpriced model and you need to pay OTT for replacement.

• Level   4

Haha, that doesn't help me because I don't even know anything associated to that either

• Level   2

It's like Skylanders. You buy the game, have a little platform to set your Disney characters on top of and they're in the game, certain characters unlock new levels and you're also given a sandbox mode. Haven't played either games, so that's what I've read about them.

• Level   2

Best to start off the with the starter kit, the game itself plus 3 Disney characters, some good deals on it on Black Friday. Looks interesting, but it looks costly and if I ever did get it, want to wait for more characters.

• Level   1

Aside from the toys on a base, both offer completely different game play. skylanders is a linear, story driven, hack and slash platformer (ratchet and clank) while Infinity is an open world sandbox where you can build and customize your own world and games (LBP, minecraft, GTA with Disney characters)

• Level   4

What are all the pieces to it. Like the discs, what do those do?

• Level   1

There are playset pieces that unlock specific play sets (Incredibles, Monsters, Cars etc...) Each playset is about 6-10 hrs of game play where specific characters play in their specific worlds.

Power discs are tokens that stack on the base and underneath the figure (up to three). There are round discs which are power ups and abilities as well as hex discs that are vehicles, world textures and animals to ride

• Level   4

Thank you!!! :)

• Level   8

Disney Infinity = You get the starter pack - it comes with three figures, portal, a disc, and the game. The three figures are Mr Incredible, cpt Jack Sparrow and Sully from Monsters Inc. The main game has three open worlds and the toy box. The three open worlds are for each character and all characters can go into the toy box. So Mr Incredible can go into his world and the toy box but not into the Pirates world or the Monsters world. This is my biggest issue as you have to go buy more characters for each world if you want to play co-op. The discs add new backgrounds and weapons for your game and characters. It is a fun game but my family and I prefer Skylanders. If you do want to pick up the game wait until Black Friday as some places will have it under $40 instead of $75. 

Forgot about the Toy Box- it is a blank world where you can build and create anything you like and just mess around with any character.

Xbox One Day One

Destiny Titan level 24 looking for some people to play Strikes with and then Raids. Send FR and message so I know what the FR is for.

• Level   1

Infinity also has four player online as well as the ability to upload and download ToyBox creations from your game console to you iPad!