What is the Button on the Left Side of The One, next to Disc Entry?

• Level   1

I can't figure out what this button is for. It's on the left side of the Xbox One, just to the left of the Disc Entry slot. At first I thought it was Eject, but I found that to the right of the disc slot. I press the button and nothing happens during DVD, Blu-Ray or Gameplay. What is it for??????

• Level   8

it syncs other controllers

Xbox One Day One

Destiny Titan level 29 looking for some people to do Strikes and Raids. Send FR and message so I know what the FR is for.

• Level   1

Used to sync  additional controllers to system. When you first set up the system it did the first controller for you. You would press that button then press the small button on top of controller in between shoulder buttons.

• Level   1

Controller Sync. Thank you! Would have been helpful if they listed it in the manual or had it somewhere online. I read your signature, says Ryse is only a five hour game????? I bought it prerelease thinking it looked cool, but it's not really? Dang it! There were others that looked good too, but I figured I'd have my hands full with Black Flag and Ryse for awhile. That and waiting for Arkham Origins to get it's patch. Is there a new Xbox One game you can recommend?

• Level   8

I thought it was mentioned in the quick guide manual

PS: I am loving DR3 right now

Xbox One Day One

Destiny Titan level 29 looking for some people to do Strikes and Raids. Send FR and message so I know what the FR is for.

• Level   1

Yeah I thought it was in the manual as well and so far loving Forza and the community there

• Level   1

It's the controller sync button like the one that was on 360, the black square button beside the usb ports, so if you wanted to connect a new controller you would press that and at the same time the button on the left side of the Xbox guide button, hope this helps

• Level   2

really re-answering a question thats already been answered nearly 8 months ago check the dates before posting please!!

Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta tester 2011-2012-2013, Xbox One Day One Edition Owner, Xbox One 2014 Preview update user.