Every 2 Minutes winners!

• Level   1

anyone who wants to know some are now finally being shipped.

I won on the 13th and was a dead rising auction and its on its way now, got a shipping email.

Disregard if people already knew this, I frantically was searching internet to see if anyone had theirs shipped yet so this may mean others will be shipped soon!

• Level   2

I won a system here, bought one though. Always great to have a spare?

• Level   1

especially if you need an extra ~500 dollars :D

• Level   2

Nah, I think I'll give it to my best friend of 28 years. His broke behind doesn't even have a regular 360 any more after hitting a rough patch. Plus I need more friends that have one :)

• Level   1

I won on Nov 10 Ryse auction still haven't received email yet hope I did everything I was suspose to.

• Level   1

Looking at the website, every auction's top bid is over 50,000 points... How the heck does anyone even manage that?! Are there more sources than just soda and junk food products? That's several hundred dollars worth.

• Level   1

Mine cost me $366 and my auction cost was only 39K but yes they have skyrocketed now

• Level   1

I just need 800-1200 points to win one   please help me out   Im watching auctions right now

• Level   2

If you won an E2M and need some help locating your winnings

1. Sign up for a My UPS.com account and see if anything was shipped
    2. DR3 winners ref. number look like....4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1 
    3. Forza winners ref. number look like....4769-MDXBOXONESTANDARDFORZA QTY: 1 
    4. Ryse winners ref. number look like....4771-MDXBOXONESTANDARDRYSE QTY: 1  <-- not confirmed
    5. DR3's were sent first followed by Forza and then by Ryse
    6. There are images that the Xbox1 being sent are Day One Editions and not the green box
    7. Call them at 1-877-646-3721 if you have any questions about your winnings
    Here are some USED codes for another contest...DON'T ASK ME for codes I ain't got any!
    37l6yalx79
    rnrnhfsf37
    ax6lxccy6f
    9znkw7bk7m
    vn9w7lyxch
    ebf33wvewv
    ryhklpk9ca
    lpzwcaa9ka
    ervxa3zerv
    kk933lzx3w
    fvfelcchbm
    bm67vr9kay
    h9m3l7baa3
    Ba7cbraeev
    3pafbrnrbw
    fv9napksyc
    acwly6cbkw
    mwpvbf9xch
    lwmsx6pfnp
    erv6bwn3mp
    fhmab9prbf
    vzz3spehmh
    YKMEBS9PM9
    3SEHRL6VMZ, 
    ZFCBEEAEP9
    ca9xwyzrmy
    x3hr7ksbyy
    fxxcszfvzc
    s6vh9er9lx
    xl7hssyspy
    93rrfzelah
    f3rccfc9ly
    eyaepxvesm
    e33efpmlnk
    lmc7pkllwb
    bp7r9epnw7
    eb97yaya7v
    • Level   1

Does anybody know how the winning units are shipped(next day air, 3 day select or just normal shipping or other)? Please let me know!! Thanks

• Level   1

I believe it's just ups ground 5-7 day shipping, mine was shipped Monday/Tuesday I think and should arrive Monday . Also have to factor in the fact ups had days off on thanksgiving and today also

• Level   1

I won the Xbox One + Ryse: Son of Rome on 11/11/2013 but still have got any shipping info in my e-mail. I look about 5 times a day, lol. Hope they ship it soon. I really want it!

• Level   1

For the ones who've gotten shipping notifications, can you please let us know the date you won the auction, the date you received your notification, and your US location? They might be sending the consoles out based on location...just a thought!

• Level   1

Won in 13th, ship notice on 26th, delivered today, state is PA

• Level   1

I won on the 8th of Nov, emailed them twice and they said it was processing on the 27th, just received a shipped notice today December 2nd, expected to arrive middle of next week, I live south of Houston.