bf4 on xbox one

• Level   1

Everytime I select to play conquest or rush it puts me into a different game mode the what I srlected. I'm really starting to get frustrated

• Level   2

Welcome to the club m8 everyone is have similar issues .

Patch please dice asap!

• Level   4

ya dice needs to split with EA, think im done with anything EA related...atleast for a long while...been putting out sub par products with minimal differences from their predecessors for many years...i stopped buying madden, now guess im done with battlefield until they split.  

When I started gaming it was 8 bit...now they want to litter my "next gen" console screens/ads/Games with Gold with the same looking games 25 years later...LAME!

• Level   1

yeah dice needs to release a major update ASAP.

• Level   1

Its disapointing u spend a lot of money n there are major problems within days of release

• Level   2

Hi Folks, Ive been having hugs BF4 issues, and thought id post this for everyone. There is a patch incoming next week.

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2955065220144461505

• Level   1

Anyone else having issues with going into the server menu and not being able to get a server of conquest? Or lack of server options for any game mode for that matter?

• Level   5

Thanks @Arch hopefully the patch fix's connection issues.

• Level   6

U Go 6 FT BeLOW

ya dice needs to split with EA, think im done with anything EA related...atleast for a long while...been putting out sub par products with minimal differences from their predecessors for many years...i stopped buying madden, now guess im done with battlefield until they split.  

That ispretty much how I feel. At one point I was a huge EA games fan, now they just disappoint more and more with their crappy servers and broken games

UK Xbox Deals

The gamer formerly known as 24.
    • Level   1

Yea I've had various connection and game issues.  Not connecting getting disconnectef all the time.

• Level   5

I wish they could have just put the game onto the Azure servers for X1 multiplayer because EA have the worst servers.

• Level   5

Don't be too hasty. If DICE split from EA, then BOOM goes the Battlefront project. You think EA would say, 'Here X-employees. Have a multi-million pound game franchise. It's on us'. No they wouldn't. DICE can split from EA after Battlefront and all it's DLC, and not one SECOND sooner.

XBOX ONE IS HERE!!!
    Check out my Gaming Channel- Here!

Follow me on Twitter- Here!

• Level   1

I cant get a MP game at all...:( sad alien

• Level   2

I've given up playing BF4 until they release a patch, I can't get through a session of conquest before it kicks me back to dashboard losing all my points in that round.  They should release the patch before they offer the double xp! :(

XboxGamer.org - Looking for reviewers, content editors and team leaders.

• Level   2

Im with DrD3v1L.  Why is it a continued double xp weekend with the game still not working.  The only reason its double xp again is because it wasnt working the first time.  Super frustrated.  I spend hundreds on a new xOne and bought BF4 to find out I cant play it haha.