Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare co-op gameplay

• Level  

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare co-op gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2iUkokm8Ec

Twitter:  @Loftywho

• Level  

Apologies, I can never get the videos to show if I create the thread, if I replied to something and put the YouTube link in it shows the video :-/

Twitter:  @Loftywho

• Level  

No worries, same thing happens to me. I've been wanting to post this for awhile now but held off :( Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this game now, especially since it's only $40. Reminds me of ME3 co-op.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   9

This game doesn't really appeal to me, but I almost want to buy it for the lone fact that it is co-op.   There are not enough co-op games out there.

• Level   M

Thanks dude. I been keeping an eye on this gem. Haven't played the others but I will likely grab myself a copy of this one for the co-op.

Post provided "as-is" and confers no rights

GamerKitten     CraveTheGame

• Level   M

^^ Same here, never paid any attention before until I saw the gameplay, looks fun!

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   9

It looks like a lot of fun.  will probably pick up for a break from all the major titles coming up

Lives, lived, will live.  Dies, died, will die.  If we could perceive time as it truly was...

• Level   8

Can't wait for this, preorder £27 from Zavvi at the moment with a code PRE10

• Level   9

$40, not bad.  Keeping an eye on it, as well.

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   9

^^ Doc, let me know if you get it. We can bring back some of the ME3 memories lol.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   9

2 thumbs up for the OP! :)

• Level   8

I was going to buy this regardless but when I saw the MP video I wasn't overly impresses.

then I saw the coop video and got more excited.

I see myself doing more coop than versus.

16 games are currently installed on my XB1. 10 of those games are not playable on PS4. 15 of those games are not playable on WiiU. 8 are not available on a Personal Computer. Enjoying XBL with Friends because that's how Xbox people are.
    • Level   9

I read on reddit it will have a 24 v 24 MP and a smartglass "commander" mode for a horde mode...    wonder if all of this is true..

PS I do not have sound on my work PC so if it was mentioned in the video.... I am sorry...

• Level   8

I think the cap is 12v12 for a specific mode.

Coop is 4P only.

16 games are currently installed on my XB1. 10 of those games are not playable on PS4. 15 of those games are not playable on WiiU. 8 are not available on a Personal Computer. Enjoying XBL with Friends because that's how Xbox people are.
    • Level   8

Co-op all the way for me!!!

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)