Disciples of Gaming (DoG)

• Level   2

Hello fellow gamers!

The gaming world continues to grow. Players and teams of all abilities compete in tournaments and online competition on a daily basis. Gaming is a red-hot, multi-million-dollar-a-year industry and a playground for people of all ages and demographics.

There are no boundaries of race, religion, creed or *** when it comes to online gaming. As much as the Internet has opened the world to millions through a computer, online gaming has widened the horizons of gamers through their gaming system.

Disciples of Gaming is an organization dedicated to the betterment of online gaming experiences. Through the wisdom and dedication of its leadership, DoG works tirelessly to create and maintain a community that makes online gaming a truly worthwhile and enjoyable experience for everyone. Professionalism and respect are essential to our communities. The leadership of our members and their dedication to the DoG community ensures that every member of the Disciples of Gaming has a fun, rewarding gaming experience.

On December 1, 2006, Disciples of Gaming emerged from the shadows and planted its feet squarely on the ground.  Within one week, Disciples of Gaming had gained more than 500 members.  Membership is growing, and the vision formed in those long-ago meetings is a reality. We are dedicated to giving our members more, both in community and in leadership resources. This is only the beginning of what we will accomplish. The future promises both great struggle and great opportunity, and we will make the most of both.

Recruits must be at least 17 years of age. If a potential recruit is 16 years old, they may be brought in with the direct approval of the Major in the community they are joining.

Recruits must register on the website within one (1) week of the day of their recruitment. Recruits must register using their gamertag and, in the required field state which DoG clan they have joined. Accounts will not be activated unless the above-noted rules are followed. Forum accounts that are inactive for a period of 3 months or more will be removed.

Every recruit in DoG must be given a recruiting speech that contains a complete rank structure, a list of major rules, and the punishment for breaking those rules.

Respect the Player

Respect the Game

Respect the Institution

Respect the Rules

For those gamers that haven't joined us yet and want to become a member of Disciples of Gaming, read on...

The moment you join Disciples of Gaming, a world of privilege, opportunity and adventure opens up.  Often gamers experience a world of trash-talking, disrespectful gestures, screaming, threats or aggressively foul language on Xbox Live.  Our focus is on a mature and respectful online gaming community.  We offer our membership a community that ensures your online gaming experience will be worthwhile and enjoyable.  Something is always going on: tournaments, custom games or gaming in general.  You can always find fellow DoG members to play with and talk to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Please email membership@disciplesofgaming.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if are interested in joining and a member of our staff will contact you with further details.

Also feel free to explore our website at: http://www.disciplesofgaming.com/

• Level   2

Check out our website @

www.disciplesofgaming.com

• Level   2

Also if anyone is interested feel free to contact me through xbox live, and I will get back to you asap.

• Level   1

Hi i use to be in DoG Anzac but after a vacation where i could not play my Commander removed me from the clan even though i let him know. Any chance you could help me sign back up, get access to the forums. I dont mind if im in the same Branch or not just so long as u can get me back in. Thanks.

• Level   1

well that's a lie Halo iv you were removed for disrespect towards your commander and for failing to follow clan rules..